Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

amoresy
AMORESY Urania series shock-proof running anti-sagging yoga vest-style no-wire spandex push-up fitness bra
$37.36

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Short Sleeve Skirted Leotards Summer Gymnastics Dress One Piece Bodysuit Tutu Ladies Skirts Costume
$27.83-34%

msemis
Ballet Lyrical Dress Womens Color Block Sleeveless Modern Contemporary Leotard Lyrical Dress Performance Competition Costumes
$74.54

shiny stockings
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery Free Size Latex Fashion Stocking
$4.19

aoylisey
AOYLISE Women Ballet Dance legging Unitard Romper Sleeveless Bodysuits Spandex Footed Jumpsuit Gymnastic Yoga Costume For Adults
$31.22-35%

hentai
Alter Azur Lane St. Louis Light Equipment Ver. 1/7 PVC Action Figure Anime Sexy Girl Adult Collection Hentai Model Doll Toy Gift
$147.73-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Booty Sculpted (Etsy)
Since I haven't seen these folks mentioned here before.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BootySculpted?...=661580746

Their "thing" is dye sublimation printing on a relatively small range of actual clothing patterns, though they've been increasing their range over time.  The leggings pattern is particularly good if you have a bit of a waist (hips, padding, etc.) They've also been adding a growing range of 'interesting' materials; their shiny black PVC in particular has been really nice (and surprisingly durable) so far.

The fabric they print on is a bit heavier than your average lycra, so it has a nice feel and plenty of stretch. Construction is OK, though I'd be happy if they were to copy some of the 'real' sportswear manufacturers (e.g. 2XU) when it comes to stitching, as a few times I've wanted just a biiit more give.  😊 Still good-to-very-good IMO. Sizing has been pretty true.

Print quality is excellent; really good penetration and so far it's been holding up well in the washer. This means you don't wind up with such washed-out colors when the fabric stretches (see any of the Chinese D.Va costumes, for contrast). Important if you're going for that snug fit.

I was a bit put off by their use of 3D models rather than photography of the actual item, but so far I haven't been disappointed by the actual item.  Shipping from Bulgaria to California has typically been 5-7 days from ordering.

HTH!
Ok. Good to know.
I’m in Calif. As well.

Contributors: Tinker D (1) , unlocal (1)