Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
GUUDIA Body Shaper Panties Lace Jacquard Sexy Mesh Shapewear Briefs High Waist Hook Zipper Elastic Shapers Tummy Control Girdle
$49.95

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

shiny stockings
Shiny Japanese Sexy Stockings Thigh High Over The Knee High Socks for Women Extra Long Thigh high Stockings Compression Socks
$33.93-3%

manyjoy
Breast Nipple Sucker Black Vacuum Cupping Suction Body Massager Vacuum Therapy Cups Anti-cellulite Cupping Sex Toy Health Care
$4.79-50%

metelam
Women's Fleece Tights Stockings Mirco Velvet Inside Keep Warm Winter Socks Over Knee Long Thigh High Boot
$21.59-2%

shiny stockings
Sexy Men's Oil Shiny Pantyhose Stockings Vintage Glossy Stocking Sexy Tight Shaping Elastic Peni Sleeve Stockings Candy Color
$30.25

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Wine Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
And what was the point of posting them? Is there anything special about them?
(08 May 2014, 22:29 )Like Ra Wrote: And what was the point of posting them? Is there anything special about them?

I agree with Ra, is there something special about these images to you? If so, what is the story or reason?

Lots (millions!) of similar bondage images on the web - I don't want to see simple re-posts, but I am interested in why a specific image (photo/drawing) means something to the poster.

MJ
One of those moments...

bondage-06-inflatable-gag.jpg   
(09 May 2014, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote: One of those moments...

You just have to wonder what her eyes are trying to say...

is it 'Please, don't stop' or perhaps 'Please, stop' ?

MJ
... and you never know when she stops ... 😋
Do you have fantasies about waking up and finding yourself in bondage?

I do, but I would never have imagined anything quite like this:

tumblr_n3ge4c5l181tq7skho1_500.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
Is it a boy or a girl? Just curious...

bondage-43-fishnets-boy-girl.jpg   
I say girl. Hips don't lie...
First instinct is 'girl' and closer inspection doesn't change that.

MJ
(22 May 2014, 08:29 )madjack Wrote: First instinct is 'girl' and closer inspection doesn't change that.

MJ

I concur. 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,691 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,370 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,781 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,636 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack