Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
5 Inch High heel Fetish Lace Up Knee High Boots Vintage Pinup Sexy Bondage Shoes
$1086.58-41%

anal
Vibrating Anal Plug Male Prostate Massager Wireless Remote Anal Vibrators 10 Speeds Anus Stimulate Plug Adult Sex Toys For Men
$3.42-1%

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$13.53-30%

transparent swimsuit
2023 High Waist Bikini Woman Swimsuit Two Piece Set Bikini Set Sexy Beach Wear Swim Suit Female Swimwear Transparent Bikini New
$32.66-51%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Floral Embroidery Lingerie Set Women Stockings Ruffle Bufflefly Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Kit
$25.35-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage in video games
Has any ever thought of an idea for bondage in video games? I've seen and even downloaded a couple(DIDnapper) comes to mind. Either that or instances if bondage in video games. There's a fun sequence in Batman Arkham City where Harley Quinn is tied and gagged. You even have control between removing the gag and putting it back on her! There's a lot of potential with Just Cause 3 as well if someone made different skins and mods due to the tether ability. The tether ability allows you to attach any two in game objects and pull them in(if strength allows) including limbs. Using that to put limbs together I've done a few hogties in game as well as other predicaments.
The first thing that comes to my mind is Second Life: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=230
(15 Jan 2016, 17:41 )hopeender Wrote: There's a lot of potential with Just Cause 3 as well if someone made different skins and mods due to the tether ability.  The tether ability allows you to attach any two in game objects and pull them in(if strength allows) including limbs.  Using that to put limbs together I've done a few hogties in game as well as other predicaments.

I watched a video weeks ago about something like that, the video was about the grappling hook in both arms and both legs so the NPC was suspending like this:  
 a5b1343437d5d8ff18e80e4c021eaba5.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage Computer Games Strappado 14 9,600 01 Jun 2020, 08:12
Last Post: FagMan

Contributors: hopeender (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1)