Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18
$41.12-44%

zentai
Anime Zero Two Cosplay Costume For Women Halloween Costume Wig 3D Printing Bodysuit Zentai Suit
$240.90-49%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 42) Full Head Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kirisame Marisa Cosplay Mask
$966.78

2023 chastity
2023 Male Chastity Device Stereo Cutting Auxiliary Belt Elastic Band Adjustable Rope Scrotum Ring Underwear Woman Adult Sex Toys
$5.13

mouth gag
Soft Silicone Ball Gag Oral Fixation Bondage Mouth Gag Mouth Stuffed PU Leather Band Sex Toys for Couples Adult Games
$83.50-41%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Women Handsame Racing Suit Tights Bodysuit Catsuit Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay
$1508.51-62%

temorish
Sexy Long Latex Stockings With Bows And Ruffles And Trims Rubber Thigh high stockings
$60.49-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
 Screenshot_20240323_223237_AliExpress.jpg   

Not quite but close.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004881321654.html
Yes, the first two pictures I posted was the closest I could find.
The back side shows the arms straight down, that’s true, but the seller also stated that folding the arms I’d doable.

Like I said, this is the closest I could find.
And I bought a pair of them.
 0783186352021304.jpg   
old stock photo
More various harnesses: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmnEynF
Nobody talking about how sketchy it is for the harness to be attached to the neck instead of shoulders?
There are different designs you can choose from 😉
Yes, but I like that harness that you posted. So, I ordered a similar one and convert it to the one you have.

We call it kit bashing
(25 Mar 2024, 23:52 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: Nobody talking about how sketchy it is for the harness to be attached to the neck instead of shoulders?

This seriously pisses me off and I see it all the time.

I more or less take it for granted that I'm going to have to rework most of the kit available, particularly from bottom-feeder vendors like aliexpress.  Or ebay for that matter, before aliexpress ate their lunch.  Assuming I think it's worth my time to even bother with it.
(26 Mar 2024, 05:38 )Penguin Wrote: Or ebay for that matter, before aliexpress ate their lunch.
The manufacturer is the same anyway 😂
I understand the idea behind the self-bondage armbinder they sell. Where you use the strap to zip and unzip it. One could also loop the strap or a rope around the zipper pull such that they could put the loop around a door handle or other fixed object and pull to zip or unzip. Does anyone have ideas on how to implement a time based release mechanism for these zipper self-bondage items?

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Max515 (1) , Penguin (4) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)