Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Fetish Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Long Gloves for Men Women with Bodysuit Catsuit Hoods
$29.87-29%

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Tassel Jumpsuit Fringe Crystal Tights Sexy Stage Wear Women Nightclub Party Show Performance Costume
$137.94-43%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

soronssy
SATIN Shiny Glossy Sexy Body Suits T-Shaped One Piece Bodysuits Thong High Cut Patchwork Sports Plus Size For women Clubwear
$276.57-30%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
XXXL Huge Dildo Vibrator Heating Wireless Remote Telescopic Dildo Vibrators For Women Realistic Penis Swing Big Dick Sex Toys
$11.68-2%

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
 Screenshot_20240323_223237_AliExpress.jpg   

Not quite but close.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004881321654.html
Yes, the first two pictures I posted was the closest I could find.
The back side shows the arms straight down, that’s true, but the seller also stated that folding the arms I’d doable.

Like I said, this is the closest I could find.
And I bought a pair of them.
 0783186352021304.jpg   
old stock photo
More various harnesses: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmnEynF
Nobody talking about how sketchy it is for the harness to be attached to the neck instead of shoulders?
There are different designs you can choose from 😉
Yes, but I like that harness that you posted. So, I ordered a similar one and convert it to the one you have.

We call it kit bashing
(25 Mar 2024, 23:52 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: Nobody talking about how sketchy it is for the harness to be attached to the neck instead of shoulders?

This seriously pisses me off and I see it all the time.

I more or less take it for granted that I'm going to have to rework most of the kit available, particularly from bottom-feeder vendors like aliexpress.  Or ebay for that matter, before aliexpress ate their lunch.  Assuming I think it's worth my time to even bother with it.
(26 Mar 2024, 05:38 )Penguin Wrote: Or ebay for that matter, before aliexpress ate their lunch.
The manufacturer is the same anyway 😂
I understand the idea behind the self-bondage armbinder they sell. Where you use the strap to zip and unzip it. One could also loop the strap or a rope around the zipper pull such that they could put the loop around a door handle or other fixed object and pull to zip or unzip. Does anyone have ideas on how to implement a time based release mechanism for these zipper self-bondage items?

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Max515 (1) , Penguin (4) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)