Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
New HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage ; 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys for Man Gay
$10.81-44%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Bra Set See-Through Mesh Chain Sexy Lingerie Garter Four And Five Sets Of Female
$31.58-55%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Kit Restraint Toy Couples Sex Swing Adult Sex Toys for Couple SM Bondage Soft Nylon Swing
$217.80-54%

masturbator
Realistic Vagina Male Masturbator Man Toys for Adults Real Ass Rubber Women Silicone Half Body Sexdoll Sex Dolls Masturbation 18
$220.23

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Thin 1D Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin Glitter See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.04-20%

stainless steel cock
BDSM Sex Toys for Men Male Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage Gay Testicle Jewelry
$50.24

shapewear
Women Bodysuit Briefs Full Body Shaper Underwear Seamless Sexy Tummy Control Shapewear Mesh Slimming Flat Belly Underbust Corset
$7.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage 101 Rope safety
A useful series of images and instructions that explain some of the important things to consider when indulging in bondage play

tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo1_1280.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo2_1280.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo3_500.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo4_r1_1280.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo5_r1_500.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo6_r1_1280.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo7_r1_500.jpg     tumblr_o8tncofvqp1s1f5meo8_r1_1280.jpg   

MJ
interesting to read, that partially tingling limbs, hands, etc. are said to be more dangerous than the usual full-part-tingling.

For me, any tingling is a warning, because I don't know exactly, what will come next. As far as I know, the next step to tingling hands are numb hands, and these are very bad in rope self bondage.
(28 Jun 2016, 21:06 )Strappado Wrote: As far as I know, the next step to tingling hands are numb hands, and these are very bad in rope self bondage.
Oh yes...
(28 Jun 2016, 21:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jun 2016, 21:06 )Strappado Wrote: As far as I know, the next step to tingling hands are numb hands, and these are very bad in rope self bondage.
Oh yes...

..and yes for me too. I've always been very careful and stopped straight away if I ever felt the first tingling, but I've also managed to seriously bruise my upper arm with a single rope that wasn't especially tight and also damaged some ligaments/tendons in my right hand by struggling too vigorously when trying to escape before the release mechanism operated (in that case the ice hadn't melted)  - that injury still comes back from time to time.

MJ
A free shibari class on the rope safety:

http://www.shibariclasses.com/courses/shibari_1_safety
I often bottom in rope suspension and these are all good points. Even with precautions you have to be careful. My rope top is quite experienced and I've been her rope bottom for almost 3 years. 2 months ago she was suspending me (like many times in the past) trying a new tie and even though we always communicate well, I did get some nerve damage end ended up with drop wrist for about a week in my right hand. (Luckily I'm ambidextrous and write with my left hand.) In this picture ( https://fetlife.com/users/95849/pictures/47046931 ) I was fine till I was up in the air for about 5 minutes and felt that tingle really quick and had to come down very quickly. She had the pressure off of it in less than a minute but the damage was done. It would have been a lot worse if had happen in self bondage (which I do at times) and it took a while for me to get out if I could. With a drop wrist, that hand it almost useless at untying or even using a pair of scissors. I did see my (kink friendly) doctor about it and she said it could take a week to a month or longer to heal. Fortunately I'm a quick healer.
(27 Jun 2016, 07:46 )madjack Wrote: A useful series of images and instructions that explain some of the important things to consider when indulging in bondage play

MJ

This should be a sticky.
(02 Jul 2016, 09:10 )culmor Wrote: This should be a sticky.
Done!
Found this Instruktion Video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FfGVZvNggI

Very intense scenes. I like how she moans when sie gets streched.
Let's add the rest from this series (I saved them, BTW, you can't trust youtube)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MRaZxKr2hw

Contributors: cbshackle (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (2) , PurpleVibes (1) , SLL (3) , Strappado (1) , Vacbedbound (1)