Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
New Male Metal Click&Lock Chastity Cage Birdcage Penis Lock Cock Ring Chastity Bondage Device Prevent Cheating Adult Sex Toys 18
$41.12-44%

high waist faux leather
Women PU Leather Leggings Black red Leather Pencil Pants Women High Waist Sexy Skinny Thin Leather Trousers Leggings plus size
$10.56

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$187.83-32%

gothic lolita
Gothic Y2k Lolita Shirt Japanese Harajuku Girls Sweet Lace Ruffles Bow Puff Sleeve Blouses Women Punk Clothes Tops Blusas Mujer
$251.30-29%

meise
MEISE Sexy Men PU Faux Leather U Convex Briefs Lingerie G-string Gay Latex Mini Short Bikini Penis Pouch Gay Wear Fetish
$176.48-50%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Lingerie Set Oil Shiny Glossy Bra Top Hollow Bodycon Skirt Halter Bikini Beach Swimwear Ultra-thin Erotic Sleepwear
$44.44-53%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Knee High Boots Round Toe Faux Leather Side Zip Low Square Heels Tall Boots Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Size 41 44 48 50
$105.44-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bishop's art
From http://www.talonseyrie.com/BISHOP/BishBIO.html

Quote:Born in the state of Michigan, "Bishop" became an illustrator who studied art in the city of Detroit (Michigan Art School). His early works that reached notoriety after his beginnings with Centurians Publications, and other assorted early "Scene" magazines created a following, this writer included, that to this day grows larger.

Often referred to only as "Bishop", he is best known for his black and white work, with the use of airbrush to generate texture and sheen to his drawings.

He is considered by many to be the pre-eminent Master of bondage illustrations repeatedly featuring helpless women straining in stringent bondage, usually dressed in latex, and heavily gagged.

Having expressed concerns with the "politically correct yet consensual, "Harmony Philosophy" pertaining to fiction, he directed his endeavors with the House of Milan, and it was with HOM that much of his most published works were seen, including the "Fanny Hall" erotic comic series, and covers for the Geoffrey Merrick, and Frank Campbell novels. The rest is History.

He just followed his natural instincts and pretty much updated his memories of John Willie's work, much in the same way Lucas and Spielberg updated their memories of Saturday matinee serials for their Indiana Jones -- i.e., with a vengeance. In addition to his artistry, he added a strong heterosexual element hithertofore essentially ignored by other artists. In spite of being somewhat revolutionary, he thought nothing of it and was even surprised when asked why he didn't use a "nom de perv" pseudonym like virtually everyone else in the industry. Although "Bishop" was well suited to the genre, it was his real name.

Barb (Barbara Behr) Bish, and HOM were the only game in town until Harmony was created much much later. By then, in fact, Barb was aeady itching to split off to create California Star and Bish's will was beginning to flag. But prior to that he had created much of the most glorious BD art ever drawn.

He was certainly a loner and a something of a recluse, especially after he left HOM, but he also spent a lot of time prior to that as a motorcycle enthusiast, an avid moviegoer, a comic book fan, and fine photographer.

From my research it is suggested that he was an avid gun enthusiast, though not really a collector, per se. He had rifles and hand-guns which he used for target shooting in the hills, but stopped a bit short of being a collection.

Sadly, "The Bishop" ended his own life at the age of 46. For reasons known but to himself. It is not up to me to either question his actions nor to judge him by them. Each man must do what he feels in his heart and mind.

In reality, "The Bishop" will never be gone from us. His works, and his memory live on.

Quote:For the month of June we honor Robert Bishop. In 1979 , while doing a photo shoot for HOM I met Robert Bishop. The same day I also met Campbell. Campbell , Bill Ward and Bishop in Bondage were the three main B&D artist of that time. Some also say Wiley and Stanton. Bob however touched me because after the photo shot he presented me with a drawing he had done of myself. Bob Bishop started drawing bondage over 43 years ago for Centurian Publishing. Because Centurian was not big enough to pay his salary he went to HOM for full time work and was there for nearly 20 years. Most of his drawings were done in the mid 70's and early 80's . In the mid 80's he took over as editor and chief. He did a few drawings at that time and left around 1988. He died suddenly in 1991. We corresponded for years until I
lost touch. He is surely missed.

Mistress Michelle
Not sure if a photo is in this thread (17 pages is a lot!) but someone on DeviantArt posted this photo supposedly of the artist himself. I give you, Robert Bishop!
 ddejzbd-45ece3b1-8294-413d-a104-a3ae1ce31333.jpg   
(22 Aug 2019, 12:45 )Frank Wrote: Not sure if a photo is in this thread (17 pages is a lot!) but someone on DeviantArt posted this photo supposedly of the artist himself. I give you, Robert Bishop!

Classic photo! Electric typewriter, check. Box of leather restraints, check...

BTW the Remo poster is probably Remo Williams, a great movie from the 1980s.
Here's some more: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid30807
My apologies LikeRa, I see you did post that pic aeady. And on page 16, too.

Something I can offer is an actual magazine of Bishop's Art, Issue 1 printed in May 2000. PM me if interested as I would like to get it into someone's hands who will appreciate it.
 art-cover.jpg     inside-cover.jpg   
(22 Aug 2019, 21:23 )Frank Wrote: Something I can offer is an actual magazine of Bishop's Art, Issue 1 printed in May 2000.
Would it be possible to scan it and upload here?
The magazine is about 44-48 pages. I think most of the images have been posted in this thread aeady.
(23 Aug 2019, 12:04 )Frank Wrote: I think most of the images have been posted in this thread aeady.
But without text 😉

Contributors: Atsta (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Christina (1) , Frank (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (152) , tight_mike (2) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (3)