Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
2018 NEW silicone Female hands,Sex Doll Real Skin,realistic mannequin hands, ring display Beautiful Hands H08
$101.64

chastity cage
Skin Touch Simulation Penis Chastity Cage Male Cock Cage Set Lightweight Chastity Belt BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$35.43

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy shorts Oily solid lustrous briefs silk bikini low-waisted sexy tights can be worn outside glossy underwear
$51.01-70%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Workout Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$42.60

beeger
Non-Piercing Nipplerings for Women Fake Nipplerings Piercings Clip On Nipple Rings Faux Dangle Nipple Jewelry
$35.09

mens shiny pantyhose
Men Exotic Socks Sexy Hosiery Sissy Pouch Nylon Pantyhose Ultra Thin Seamless Shiny Gloss Tights Stockings Gay Clubwear 165-180
$22.31-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bishop's art
 Bish1341.jpg     Bish1342.jpg     Bish1343.jpg     Bish1344.jpg     Bish1345.jpg     Bish1346.jpg     Bish1347.jpg     Bish1348.jpg     Bish1349.jpg     Bish1350.jpg   
And Bishop himself:

Bish1351.jpg     Bish1352.jpg     Bish1353.jpg     Bish1354.jpg     Bish1355.jpg     Bish1356.jpg     Bish1357.jpg     Bish1358.jpg     Bish1359.jpg   

These are the last images from my collection.
Does anyone know what the radio is for?  It looks like a handheld CB radio.
Was it a prop for the scene, or was it used to coordinate filming?

Thanks for posting your collection.

Mike
(14 Aug 2018, 05:58 )tight_mike Wrote: Does anyone know what the radio is for?
I was wondering too. At first I thought that it's a remote control for the cameras. But can be a long-range walkie-talkie.
From wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bishop_(artist) (the page might be removed in the future, because it does not contain references):

Robert K. Bishop (1945–1991) was an American bondage artist, often credited as The Bishop or simply Bishop. Most of Bishop's art appeared in magazines and catalogues from 1971 to the 1980s. By the mid-1990s, Bishop's art had long been out of print. The originals had largely been lost or destroyed. Even a partial reprinting in 1992–1993 was based on previously published copies.

Work

Bishop's work has been published extensively in bondage magazines, especially those of Centurions Publications, Harmony Concepts Inc. and the bondage publisher House of Milan. His work was known for being very detailed and vivid.

His main theme was extremely tight and/or reinforced bondage that showed its subjects straining against their restraints. The bondage depicted often involved elaborate harnesses and gags designed by Bishop.

Although almost all of his work depicted women in bondage, he also produced some series of female dominant images, and a few male bondage images, some of which are now displayed at the Leather Archives and Museum in Chicago.

Bishop also produced the Fanni Hall series of damsel-in-distress bondage comics.

In addition to his many illustrations in bondage magazines, his art was showcased in a number of dedicated magazines published by House of Milan and Lyndon Distributors Limited.

Techniques
Bishop's illustrations were mostly in black and white using pen and ink, with spot use of airbrushing for shading. His work makes much play with the contrast between pale skin and black restraints and latex garments, and with the use of shading to imply shiny rubber textures and musculature. His colour illustrations were mostly for magazine covers, due to the economic constraints of bondage magazine production. He also drew in a softer pencil style, with subtle use of pencil shading. Materials for original works included pencil on vellum and inks on illustration board.

Death and legacy
He committed suicide at the age of 46. His work has been extensively circulated on the Internet, and originals of his pictures are now collectors' items.

Collected illustrations

Centurian Bondage (his earliest work of art late 1970's)
Bishop On Bondage (series of magazines) (House of Milan, 1984)
Bishop: The Art of Bondage (series of magazines) (Lyndon Distributors Limited, 1993)
Just in case if anybody needs indexes:

Bish_I01.gif     Bish_I02.gif     Bish_I03.gif     Bish_I04.gif     Bish_I05.gif     Bish_I06.gif     Bish_I07.gif     Bish_I08.gif     Bish_I09.gif     Bish_I10.gif     Bish_I11.gif     Bish_I12.gif     Bish_I13.gif     Bish_I14.gif     Bish_I15.gif     Bish_I16.gif     Bish_I17.gif     Bish_I18.gif     Bish_I19.gif     Bish_I20.gif     Bish_I01.gif     Bish_I02.gif     Bish_I03.gif     Bish_I04.gif     Bish_I05.gif     Bish_I06.gif     Bish_I07.gif     Bish_I08.gif     Bish_I09.gif     Bish_I10.gif     Bish_I11.gif     Bish_I12.gif     Bish_I13.gif     Bish_I14.gif     Bish_I15.gif     Bish_I16.gif     Bish_I17.gif     Bish_I18.gif     Bish_I19.gif     Bish_I20.gif   
 Bish_I21.gif     Bish_I22.gif     Bish_I23.gif     Bish_I24.gif     Bish_I25.gif     Bish_I26.gif     Bish_I27.gif     Bish_I28.gif     Bish_I29.gif     Bish_I30.gif     Bish_I31.gif     Bish_I32.gif     Bish_I33.gif     Bish_I34.gif     Bish_I35.gif     Bish_I36.gif     Bish_I37.gif     Bish_I38.gif     Bish_I39.gif     Bish_I40.gif   
(14 Aug 2018, 11:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Aug 2018, 05:58 )tight_mike Wrote: Does anyone know what the radio is for?
I was wondering too. At first I thought that it's a remote control for the cameras. But can be a long-range walkie-talkie.

With a little bit of internet searching, I believe it's a Realistic (Radio Shack) TRC-215 six channel CB radio.

https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/radioshack..._1653.html

That site says it's in the 1988 Radio Shack catalog.  The photos of Bishop in the desert are from earlier than that.
It's not the original antenna.  I know because I have the antenna in the picture and I use it on my scanner.

My guess is he had a spotter up the road looking for traffic and that's how they communicated.
(16 Aug 2018, 05:08 )tight_mike Wrote: My guess is he had a spotter up the road looking for traffic
Good point!
The last ones:

Bish_I41.gif     Bish_I42.gif     Bish_I43.gif     Bish_I44.gif     Bish_I45.gif     Bish_I46.gif     Bish_I47.gif     Bish_I48.gif     Bish_I49.gif     Bish_I50.gif     Bish_I51.gif     Bish_I52.jpg     Bish_I53.gif     Bish_I54.gif     Bish_I55.gif   

Contributors: Atsta (1) , bondagetom1 (4) , Christina (1) , Frank (3) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (152) , tight_mike (2) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (3)