Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Wolf Dildo with Hangnail for Women Masturbator Big Knot Realistic Animal Penis Spikes Dog Cock Gory Adults 18 Sex Toys
$89.54-59%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

zippidy
Multi-color Rhinestones Pearls Mask Prom Party Show Mask outfit Bar Club Women Dance Singer Stones Mask
$30.25-20%

meise
Hot Sexy Women Ice Silk Shiny High Cut MINI Dress Dual Use Turtleneck Sheer Hollow Out Open Bust Dress Smooth Dance Wear F14
$9.63-36%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$1275.10-46%

crossdress anime
Anime Girls Cosplay Accessories Fake Boobs False Breast Forms Crossdresser Realistic Shemale Boobs Fake Butt Buttock Props Gift
$257.95-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Stretchy Knee High Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Middle Tube Socks Sheer Hosiery
$16.25-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best way to broadcast live video?
Ok folks.

Earlier i use www.cam4.com, but now they demands to send a picture of my passport to proof my identification, which i am NOT going to send. So, which alternatives ways are to broadcast my selfbondage scenarios?
Probably it's easier to install streaming software on you home computer. Or make a video and upload it to, say, xtube.
Find a service online to broadcast on. In order to stream live from your webcam, you will need to sign up with a streaming host. The host will provide the bandwidth that will allow you to share your stream with others. All streaming services will require you to create an account with them in order to stream. All offer a free account option, and many offer paid accounts that remove ads and increase the number of viewers you can have.
When Cam4 is not working for you you might want to try out Chaturbate. The let you stream without verification. At least until someone reports you for being underage ... than they´ll ban you. Not much to loose though. Have streamed there a couple of times! There is even one girl that is always in full bondage when streaming. Fun to watch her struggling around.
Thanks for the advice Anallana. I tested chaturbate and it works well. 😊
Opening Note: LikeRa, Moderators, I'm not entirely sure where to post this, if even this is something you want posted. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything mentioning it really. So if it needs to be moved, move it and if its breaking or bending the rules kill it like the vile thing it is and let me know. 

I'll be doing self bondage on cam, and a friend will "discover me". 

The self bondage will be a standing spread-eagle using a suspension rig, I'll have clothes on, karada rope harness overtop, sensory deprivation hood with white noise inside. 

My release will be a dear friend and bondage parter that will "discover me" doing self bondage. Its aeady planned ahead, she knows what she is about to walk into. 

Secondary will be either a key attached to a frozen water bottle to string hooked to the ceiling that will swing down to my hands or a secondary friend who knows what I do who will come and release me if anything goes seriously wrong. 

Its a bit tame I know but my first time streaming self bondage so if you enjoy it please let me know. 

My friend might end the stream when she comes in, I can only guarantee that it will run until that point and I left it up to her discretion if she wants to continue on cam or not. 

I'll be streaming around 1630 EDT on chaturbate

https://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=7Bge&cam...iathdragul
Sounds like an interesting plan. Hope you have a great time.

As for the webcast, I’ll pass.
I like doing more than watching, I like doing it alone.

But if you make a small video clip, please post it on this forum. Then, I’ll take a look at it later.
(29 Dec 2018, 21:08 )shemhamforash Wrote: I'm not entirely sure where to post this
Neither am I, but let's merge with the existing thread for the time being.
So I wasn't able to capture video, I'm still trying to work out the logistics of it, but I think that with my current situation that I might be exploring more and more self bondage. So it'll be a live broadcast and I'm working on a method to pull clips from it as well.

Edit 1: I think that I can actually manage to record the screen with a secondary chaturbate profile on a private browsing window and record the screen. The next one I might do just that, which will hopefully be this next weekend.
Any chance for a "hands-on experience" tutorial on how to use chaturbate? 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vacbed one way valve latexcatsuitvacbed 3 5,701 14 Dec 2016, 22:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil? nylonslave 8 12,865 23 Dec 2015, 17:48
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Easy to make one way rope pull device paul knight 7 51,433 12 Apr 2014, 21:36
Last Post: BoundWolf
Live stream and webcam Self-Bondage sessions bdsmaniana 4 8,948 26 Aug 2013, 10:41
Last Post: Roper

Contributors: anallana (1) , hollyrbraswell (1) , jasapasa (2) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , shemhamforash (7) , Tinker D (1)