Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

deep throat gag
VaHppy Gag Oral Sex Masks Couple Games Cosplays Queen Conditioning Dog Slave PU Silicone Dog Bones Sucking O-Ring Deep-throat
$15.25-30%

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10-5%

speerise
Speerise Kids Girls Long Sleeve Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Leotard Glod Scoop Neck Bodysuit
$78.75

transparent pantyhose
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-47%

sexye doll
SEXYE 169CM Natasha Full Body Real Doll EVO Skeleton Vein Silicone Implanted Hair Full Body Sex Doll Real секс кукла For Men
$2662.00-50%

bondage hood
Patent Leather Headgear Open Mouth Head Harness Hood with Zipper BDSM Bondage O Ring Open Mouth Gag Set Adult Sex Toys
$17.79-35%

cock ring
Sissy Small Plus-Minus Cobra Chastity Device Male Cock Cages Ring Belt With Urethral Catheter Chastity Cage Sex Toys For Men Gay
$25.53-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Best method to full pantyhose encasement
(13 Sep 2015, 07:11 )ltxrob Wrote: Well I got a bodysuit last week.
The only annoying thing so far is that I've not been able to zip it up once it's on.
The zip is pulled out in quite a wide Y at my shoulder blades and I can't get enough of a grip on the zip tab to pull it up.
I thought about a string leash but it's a 'hidden' zip style meaning it's quite a small pull tab with no hole.

Anybody have any ideas???

Thermoplastic tube as a "connector"  between pull tab and a leash ? But you have to be carefull when heating the tube. Maybe it's not god idea at all.
Btw, can you post a a bodysuite seller link ? I have same sizing problem, 185/90

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Make a small wire hook, say, out of a piece of paper clip and attach it to a bootlace. You'll probably be able to fit it into the gap where the tab hinges with the slider and pull it up that way. Make sure the point of the hook is facing out from your body when you use it; the zip's likely to be quite stiff and then close suddenly and you don't want to hook yourself by accident!
Try an alligator clip on a cord.
Clip the alligator clip over that little tab and you should be able to zip it close.
You may have to wiggle a bit to work it close.
Use a strong clip, the thin ones will just slip off.
@ltxrob - can you post a photo of the zip slider?
I tried that JTR765.
I need to pull maybe 1/2cm above the zip puller each time. Without me in it .. It runs really well. 😟
Another design of pantyhose encasement suit without a zip

pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-01.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-02.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-03.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-04.jpg   

Or with a complete coverage and a zip: pantyhose encasement suit with a zip

pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-05-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-06-zentai.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-catsuit-07-zentai.jpg   

More suits here: eBay.com store: vikko-tights
Nothing special, but I like the photos in this eBay ad: shiny pantyhose or arms for men and women

pantyhose-encasement-01-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-02-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-03-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-04-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-05-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-06-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-07-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-08-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-09-tights-on-arms.jpg     pantyhose-encasement-10-tights-on-arms.jpg   

Looks stylish, huh? 😉

eBay.com store: Elsayx
I tried all the obvious things when I tried again this week.
But now it will never close 😟

Zip exploded at the bottom of the travel.
Why did they have to make it with these fragile 'invisible' zip!!!

My only options now are to cut out the teeth from the old zip and sew a new stronger zip in... Or give up!!
I wonder if this could be the answer to problems with zips?

$_589.jpg    - eBay find for head and arm/hand encasement

All you need now is to add your favourite tights/pantyhose worn normally and you have encasement without the zips

MJ
Interesting... Not convinced by the 'one free size' option though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose encasement Culmor 469 298,620 01 Apr 2024, 19:28
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose encasement ideas and dares maid_woman 1 1,857 22 Sep 2021, 21:20
Last Post: Like Ra
What's the best control top pantyhose? doxel 17 9,523 29 Jun 2020, 13:17
Last Post: TightsSissy
Best STW Nude Pantyhose USA ssqman 36 21,040 22 Jul 2014, 16:54
Last Post: Like Ra
Best sheerest nude pantyhose USA ssqman 12 9,806 16 Jan 2014, 11:22
Last Post: ssqman

Contributors: Chelovek (1) , Culmor (1) , helpless85 (3) , hoboid (1) , jtr765 (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (2) , TightSlip (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (3)