Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57-4%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-9%

anal training
Premium Small Size Anal Plug Set for Couples Bondage SM Beginners, Wearable and Discreet Anal Training Kit for Men and Women
$1.59

1d oil stockings
Sexy 1D Ultra-Thin Oily Silk Stockings Thigh-High Socks Oil Shiny Seamless Invisible Stockings Over the Knee Stocking Tights
$4.09-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Long Gloves With Nails
$19.35-20%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Stretch Westloop Thigh High Boots Women High Heels Pointed Toe Crotch Thigh Ladies Boot Custom Slim Wide Legs Calf
$220.22-32%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One Piece Swimsuit sexy tight fitting T-shaped black Pu swimsuit matte colored Pu swimsuit backless beach swimsuit
$55.37-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Being Teased while restrained
Hi,

would love to get some ideas together for teasing me while I am restrained. I have some tolerance to pain so, please dont hold back !

Respectfully,

Suzy xx
Hm...
What about a duct-taped vibrator, connected to a timer that would run it for a few seconds once a minute?

Cheers, 😇
(23 Aug 2012, 16:08 )whiteangel Wrote: Hm...
What about a duct-taped vibrator, connected to a timer that would run it for a few seconds once a minute?

Cheers, 😇

Many thanks Whiteangel - a lovely tease, especially as it would not be long enough to climax.

Clearly, certain methods (electro butt plug) could have dangers where I am left along - though I would love something more painfull as well as sexual stimulation...

Suzy 💓
Yes, pain is likely much more difficult to control.
If you are minimally skilled in electronics, you could try to use the speaker output of a really small amplifier (1W RMS or so), connected to a small transformer to increase the voltage.
Then, you could prepare some "soundtracks" with mostly silence with some nice loud surprises here and there.
This should be quite safe while used only under waist level, and the 1W of power should not be able to fry any part of you 😇

Contributors: Suzy_Staylaced (2) , white_angel (2)