Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Dildo Anal Vibrators Male Prostate Massager Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Butt Plug With Bullet Sex Toys for Men Gay Masturbator
$6.44-1%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular V Shape Leather Legging Silver Faux Scrunch Bum Tapered Leather Leggings
$41.74-3%

vac-u-lock toy
Sex Machine Extension Rod Multi Attachments Vac-u-Lock Adapter for Love Machine Connector Extension Masturbation Accessories Toy
$161.06-25%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD311-29)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

anime fetish
Women Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Fetish Sexy Handmade
$274.90-25%

Ftshist
Ftshist Wet Look Catsuit Matte Black PVC Zentai Faux Leather Open Crotch Zipper Fullbody Long Sleeve Stretch Jumpuits Party Wear
$91.94-26%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 Spring Women Slingback Shoes Fashion Shallow Buckle Strap Elegant Snadal Low Thin Heels Dress Pumps Zapatos
$50.64-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Being Teased while restrained
Hi,

would love to get some ideas together for teasing me while I am restrained. I have some tolerance to pain so, please dont hold back !

Respectfully,

Suzy xx
Hm...
What about a duct-taped vibrator, connected to a timer that would run it for a few seconds once a minute?

Cheers, 😇
(23 Aug 2012, 16:08 )whiteangel Wrote: Hm...
What about a duct-taped vibrator, connected to a timer that would run it for a few seconds once a minute?

Cheers, 😇

Many thanks Whiteangel - a lovely tease, especially as it would not be long enough to climax.

Clearly, certain methods (electro butt plug) could have dangers where I am left along - though I would love something more painfull as well as sexual stimulation...

Suzy 💓
Yes, pain is likely much more difficult to control.
If you are minimally skilled in electronics, you could try to use the speaker output of a really small amplifier (1W RMS or so), connected to a small transformer to increase the voltage.
Then, you could prepare some "soundtracks" with mostly silence with some nice loud surprises here and there.
This should be quite safe while used only under waist level, and the 1W of power should not be able to fry any part of you 😇

Contributors: Suzy_Staylaced (2) , white_angel (2)