Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Mens Bottoming Socks Velvet Thermal Underwear Pants Soft Stretch Tights Footed Long Johns Skinny Pants
$20.26

transparent pantyhose
Black Nylon Transparent Tights With Letter Inscriptions Patterned Tattoos Pantyhose Woman Sexy Thin Tights Anti-hook Party Gift
$2.44

masturbator
DRY WELL Smart Sex Robot for Men Vacuum Oral Sex Sucking Automatic Male Masturbator Heating and Moaning Adult Goods for Men
$108.88-52%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Beidou Cosplay Costume Women Black Red Costume Halloween Dress Cloak Headwear Full Set
$202.29-55%

transparent swimsuit
Summwr Women Beach Skirt Wrap Transparent Sheer Short Sarong Cover Up Chiffon Swimsuit Wrap Skirts Drawstring Ruched
$11.01-52%

speerise
Speerise Adult Silver Turtleneck Shiny Gymnastics Leotard Costumes For Girls Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Metallic Unitard
$124.50

silicone bodysuit
Half Bodysuit C CUP High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$665.50-77%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Baton twirling.
A skirted leotard, shiny tights, boots, the outfit can be very like a figure skating one, I think.

Here's Yuka demonstrating the similarities:

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg     08.jpg     09.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg     18.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg   

(19 Mar 2011, 10:35 )culmor Wrote: A skirted leotard, shiny tights, boots, the outfit can be very like a figure skating one, I think.

Here's Yuka demonstrating the similarities:

And very sexy looking too!

I love the fact that cheerleaders almost always appear in groups (lots of lovely long legged girls - yes please!) and my personal preference for tan coloured pantyhose is well supported!

Nice one Culmor 😊

MJ
Looks very sexy indeed 😁
@ MadJack, LockedBoots
You know it's a trap, right?

😉
Of course, it's a trap, what else to expect from you? 😁
Trap or not, I don't care...

Sexy can be many things - conforming to the norm is no fun at all!

I've never pretended that images of my fetish favorites (bondage, lycra, pantyhose, mummification, etc) that I find erotic can and do contain people of any gender or race - regardless of my personal orientation.

MJ
(21 Mar 2011, 20:56 )madjack Wrote: contain people of any gender or race

I would add age. As long as the subject looks good.

Recently I spotted a girl in a big shopping centre. Black very short mini skirt, black opaque tights, tight top with long sleeves, good legs, perfect figure. When I got closer I almost oooohed loudly - the girl was around 60yo!

If the skin and face is covered, age, face, race and even gender (in some cases) become not important.