Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$361.79

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-33) Silicone BJD DOLL Half Head Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Beauty Makeup Cosplay Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks
$483.43-9%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

qiui
QIUI Little Devil Electric Shock Collar Dog Slave APP Remote Control Electric Stimulation Neck Collar Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$271.52-51%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Aphelios Cosplay Costume LOL Men Roleplay Outfits Aphelios Women Suit Halloween Full Set With Mask
$170.42-40%

anime bdsm
Real Pussy Vibrator Woman Remote Control Play Dildo Anal Big Tail Anal Anal Sex Anal Dilator Men's Masturbator Blowjob Toys
$164.16

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Ballet boots standing
(11 Oct 2019, 18:10 )Like Ra Wrote: I tried ballet boots twice:

o- (Actually, not ballet boots, but more like 6"+ heels) In a fetish shop in Amsterdam (immediate cramps as soon as I tried to stand up)
o- Here: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8597 I did not even try to stand up, otherwise they were very comfortable.
You just need to stretch a bit. Also try to use all your leg muscles not just calf’s to hold your weight.
I saw this image and thought it almost perfect for this thread:

bdsmlr-27836-lOOedfOXM9.jpg    - nice outfit and the heels add that little bit of extra 'peril'

Enjoy

MJ
(15 Oct 2019, 21:17 )madjack Wrote: I saw this image and thought it almost perfect for this thread:

- nice outfit and the heels add that little bit of extra 'peril'

Enjoy

MJ
Would love to try on that outfit. Add a helmet to the hood and it can make for an interesting session.
(15 Oct 2019, 21:17 )madjack Wrote: I saw this image and thought it almost perfect for this thread:

Enjoy

MJ
It shows the problem I have all the time. It somehow puts your weight too much forward and then you have to hold on to something. It would be a lot easier if they would make the heel slightly shorter. In that case you could put some of your weight on the heel. But then it would probably take away some of the fun.
The pair I had were too soft in the front. With my weight on it they would bend in and make the problem of the too long heel even worse. I threw those when I had to limit the amount of space my toys were taking. I now have a pair without the heel. Almost, but not quite, like pony boots. Still very difficult on the toes and I am still trying to master then. But mentally I feel more comfortable in them.
(16 Oct 2019, 18:09 )Zooy Wrote:

Enjoy

MJ
It shows the problem I have all the time. It somehow puts your weight too much forward and then you have to hold on to something. It would be a lot easier if they would make the heel slightly shorter. In that case you could put some of your weight on the heel. But then it would probably take away some of the fun.
The pair I had were too soft in the front. With my weight on it they would bend in and make the problem of the too long heel even worse. I threw those when I had to limit the amount of space my toys were taking. I now have a pair without the heel. Almost, but not quite, like pony boots. Still very difficult on the toes and I am still trying to master then. But mentally I feel more comfortable in them.
Any chance of seeing you in them. Curious to see how they look
(16 Oct 2019, 21:00 )JackWong25 Wrote: Any chance of seeing you in them. Curious to see how they look
I'll try to take some pictures over the weekend.
It is not easy with boots like that.
Well, I got around to it a bit sooner than expected. It was painful on my toes though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 one.jpg   
Extreme! But at least there's no risk of breaking the heels off.
(17 Oct 2019, 19:46 )Zooy Wrote: Well, I got around to it a bit sooner than expected. It was painful on my toes though.
Those lion interesting to say the least. Thanks for sharing
I have ballet boots, wedge heel, like in the image above.
I think you're doing it wrong. Or maybe I'm the one doing it wrong?
I lace my boots very tight. So tight that the foot can't slide too deep towards the end of the boot. My weight sits mostly on the arch of the foot, not on the toes.
Stilleto boots might be different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,640 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Forced standing on high heels Max515 39 30,656 15 Dec 2019, 23:53
Last Post: Like Ra
Tied in doorway with ballet boots Frank 5 3,378 20 Oct 2019, 19:01
Last Post: JackWong25
Interesting forced standing JackWong25 2 2,880 12 Oct 2019, 16:55
Last Post: JackWong25
Standing Spread Eagle vanessa_fetish 22 47,490 16 Dec 2016, 02:32
Last Post: Like Ra