Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

masturbator
Sex Toy Adult For Men Half Body Leg Feet Toys Torso Silicone Sexy Dolls Realistic Vagina Pussy Big Fat Butt Ass Vaginas For Men
$81.71

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Solid Color Cross Back Tight Fitting Tank Top Women Summer New U-Neck Fitness Clothes Short Sleeves Yoga Tops
$199.50-30%

penis milking machine
Sex tooys for Man Male Masturbation Equipment Best Selling 2023 Milking Machines Men Automatic Sucking Penis Machine 18 Pussy
$119.51-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$131.66

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sheer Bodycon Dress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent High Strech Nightwear Lingerie Costumes wet Seductive
$95.59-50%

dildo gag
Black Mask Removable Open Mouth Gag Silicone Penis Plug Dildo Gag Penis Gag Fetish BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Woman Adult Game
$6.24

larpgears
Mould Rubber Latex Woman Open Crotch Panties Lingerie Latex Crotchless Exotic Briefs
$24.44-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ball tie with a minor freak out
I spent a chunk of yesterday daydreaming about bondage, which ultimately led me to thinking about a self-bondage session. Last night I thought some more, and decided that I'd give a good ol' fashioned ball tie a shot. I did some reading (some here, some elsewhere) to get in the mood, and one of the recurring themes was "if you do this right, you WILL NOT be moving." 

I have done the Bondage Life ball tie (https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/balltie1.php) a few times in the past, and while it was fine I'm just not quite flexible enough to really be comfortable with putting my arms back through ropes around my thighs like that one prescribes. On top of that, when I did that in the past I seem to remember being able to move around SOME, and I wanted to see how far I could push this. So, instead of tying my upper arms to my thighs, I decided I'd go a little more traditional and use a "lashing strap"  (http://www.harborfreight.com/set-of-2-1-...67386.html) to help fold me in half and cinch my torso and knees / upper thighs together. THIS was something I'd never done, so it was certainly of interest!

Traditionally I've also had a tough time getting the ring device to work well for me, so I've got a rope ratchet modified with a "swivel hook trigger snap" in place of the standard S-hook that comes on the rope ratchet. I decided that would be my final tensioning device.

This morning I had some time to myself, so I gathered the rest of the goods: my Stockroom basic leather cuffs (ankle and wrist), my 6" stiletto heels, my ball gag, my clover nipple clamps, and the rope. I stripped down, then got to work.

First up: the shoes. I bought them from Fredericks of Hollywood ages ago for not a lot of money. Standard patent leather pumps, they've got a true 6-inch stiletto heel and no platform to them. They're ridiculously uncomfortable, but I still think I can wear them once in a while. They have a thin ankle strap that prevents kicking them off - that's always buckled when I put them on, and it's showing the wear.

Next, I locked the ankle cuffs on, then padlocked them together via their D-rings. I've learned that, while it's POSSIBLE to use a single lock to keep the cuffs on as well as lock them together, if you're planning on putting any tension on that center spot you do NOT want to lock the hasps together - the tension angles them over and they dig into your ankle or wrist. 

The rope ratchet, with the 1/4" nylon rope aeady loaded, was clipped onto this center lock via the trigger snap. I gave it a good tug to verify it's going nowhere.

I tied a simple loop in the rope a couple feet away from my ankles, then passed that loop through the D-rings of my wrist cuffs. I've found that this trick gives me the freedom I need to lock the cuffs on each wrist, then when I pull the rope tight it will pull the d rings together. (Imagine this, but loose and with both D-rings instead of the single ring:  http://www.geospectra.net/kite/knots/knot09.jpg ). 

I still had several feet of rope left, and this is where my escape plan comes in. I attached the keys for my padlocks (all keyed alike) to the end of the rope, along with a pair of EMT shears "just in case." I wasn't quite sure how immobile I'd be or how uncomfortable it would be, so I decided that I wouldn't set up any sort of timer this time.

Next up, I put the clamps on my nipples and arranged the chain to hang between my thighs as I bent down. I knew cinching the strap around my torso and behind my knees would likely put added pressure on the clamps, and I looked forward to that.

The torso cinch strap came next. I debated putting it behind my neck and behind my knees, but in the end decided under my arms and behind my knees was just fine. I bent forward and gave it a couple of good tugs, enjoying the compression of my chest against my thighs.

The ball gag was next. I should have maybe put it on before the cinch strap - it was a tiny bit hard to balance while crouched down and wearing my heels.

Next was the wrist cuffs. This was my first real indication that this was going to be a tough tie. I can usually get the cuffs locked on with little problem, but I'm not usually putting myself into a ball tie. The first cuff was easy, but it took some struggling to get the second cuff situated over the hasp and have it be tight enough to satisfy me. I got it, snapped the little padlock closed, then relaxed for a second before pulling the rope between my wrists and ankles tight.

At that instant, I was happy I put the keys and shears on the end of the rope. Even without tightening the wrist-ankle rope, this was a TIGHT tie.

It took me a couple tries to even get ahold of the loose end of the rope, but I managed. I gave the rope a pull, felt it slip up between my cheeks as it tightened, then gave it one final tug before dropping the loose end.

And there I was. Crouched down, but still on my feet. Black stiletto heels an inch apart, if that. Chest to my thighs. Clamps biting into my nipples. Ball gag strap pulling at the corners of my mouth. My arms felt like they were welded to my back. I could BARELY move them back and forth. I tested the strap around my torso / legs - there was NO give. To think, I'd toyed with blindfolding myself as well!

After a few minutes, I decided that I'd had enough of the crouching. In order to get free, I was going to need to lay down on my side anyway - no time like the present, right?

It took me a couple attempts before I got the courage to go for it, but when I did....

I don't know if it was the tie or the height of the heels or everything together, but as I fell onto my side I just kept going and ended up flat on my back. It was comfortable - I wasn't laying on my arms or anything. But....I couldn't do ANYTHING.

I could get about 1/16 of a roll either direction, but with my arms beside me almost acting as outriggers, that little bit of roll was all I could do. I tried to rock back and forth to get rolled onto my side...nope. Not going to happen.

That's fine. I'll enjoy the bondage. I wondered - fantasized, even - about what my wife would do if she came home from work early and found me like this. She's not a big bondage fan....would she freak out? Would she take it in stride? Take the keys so I couldn't get free? The heels would probably be the biggest shock to her - she has NO idea I've got them. 

I wiggled my feet, which were in the air now. I could move my toes a couple inches at most. My hands? Hardly any movement. Anything else? NO.

Then I began to think about my escape. I could pull the keys and shears over easily....but was I going to be able to actually unlock myself? 

Even though I was comfortable and wanted to stay tied up for a little longer, I decided I'd best test my escape. I pulled rope, got the keys in my hand....and realized my hunch was right, there was no way I was going to do my usual "unlock the other wrist" escape. I couldn't even reach the padlock, much less get a key in and unlock it.

That's fine, I have a backup plan! Time to grab the shears. Hmmm....my wrists are SNUG together - guess I'll go for the rope leading to my ankles?

I tried to get the shears around the rope, but it was TIGHT against my body. I had to use one hand to pull the rope away from my body, and tried to feel my way to getting the rope into the shears. The rope was too tight into my crack - there was no way I was getting that rope cut, especially without risking cutting myself.

Next up, I guess I'll go after the rope between my wrists. I turned the shears, and was pretty sure I had the rope between the blades. I squeezed the best I could - nothing. Was I trying to cut too many pieces at once?  I took another shot, gave them a squeeze....I felt them closing. GOOD - I was making progress!

I opened them to try again, then....dropped them? No, I have them in my hand. But I felt them drop.....

OH CRAP.

I realized that the shears had just fallen apart.

This is when I freaked out. I knew there was no way I was getting the cuffs unlocked with my keys. The torso/leg strap wasn't going anywhere. I struggled with every bit of strength I had - nothing even remotely budged. 

My mind began to work overtime, a not-so-mild panic. I need to get out of this NOW. How long until my wife comes home? Only....about 6 hours. There's NO WAY I can lay here on my back, balltied, gagged, nipple clamped, unable to MOVE for SIX HOURS. I don't care if she catches me like this - that isn't even a concern right now. I WANT OUT BEFORE THEN!!!!

I took as deep of a breath as I could, then assessed the situation. Maybe...just maybe....

I took one half of the shears, found the sharp side, and found the rope. I began sawing against the rope.

Fortunately, the shears WERE sharp - it didn't take much to get through the rope, setting my wrists free.

I quickly released the tension of the body strap, more to settle my mind than get comfortable.

It took me a couple more moments to get my mind settled down. This was, easily, the closest I've EVER come to being stuck in self bondage in 20+ years. 

Thinking back, I think maybe I caught part of the cuff's D-ring in the shears as I was trying to cut the rope between my wrists. Because I wasn't perfectly square to the ring, it torqued the halves of the shears in a bad way and the rivet holding them together failed. The rope cut much easier than I expected when sawed at with the shears....thankfully.

So, my overall thoughts?  

Yes, I'll do it again.

This was, by FAR, the most complete, immobilizing self-bondage experience I've ever had.  I'd even go so far as to call it one of the most satisfying bondage experiences I've ever had. (Not that I've been tied up a LOT by someone else...but when I have, it hasn't been as restrictive). 

I feel a little irritation on my sides, under my arms, where the nylon strap sat. I think that's from my freak out and struggle more than anything. A wider strap would help, I think - maybe a belt? Time to hit the thrift store!

I need to give a lot more consideration to my escape. I'm not sure how to make the escape more fool-proof, but I've got to come up with something. Unlocking my cuffs isn't going to work - I just don't think I'll have the slack in the bondage to do that. I don't think I've got the room to add an ice lock or similar between my wrists and ankles....and even if I did, I'm not sure it would make much difference!

I'll try it without the stilettos, just to see if that's what ended me up flat on my back instead of on my side.

And, lastly, I'll have my backup / rescue (aka wife) either on speed dial or much closer to getting home the next time. 

OR, maybe I'll just have to plan accordingly and leave her a surprise.....    😊
What an exciting reading! Thanks much for sharing with us!

To be honest, I have an internal fear of the self-bondage positions, where all you can do is slightly bending your toes, if nothing will come loose "automatically" after a certain period of time.
This morning I woke up and it occurred to me - instead of using a one-piece lashing strap, similar straps are available with hooks on the ends. Those hooks could be attached to an ice lock, and when the ice lock releases it would release the strap around the torso and knees, freeing me up into a "more mobile" hogtie. I can get out of that, I KNOW.

I'm too cheap to pay for a $100+ ice lock, though. Not too excited about ice melting and dripping ON me while I'm tied up.

Maybe I need to toy with building https://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-padlock3.php . Insulated, I could make it small enough that there wouldn't be much water coming out as it melted.

Any other thoughts?
(25 Mar 2016, 14:29 )blueboyia Wrote: similar straps are available with hooks on the ends. Those hooks could be attached to an ice lock, and when the ice lock releases it would release the strap
This is a really good idea!

(25 Mar 2016, 14:29 )blueboyia Wrote: Insulated
But even insulated, the ice-locks must not touch the skin. Not sure how it can be done in the ball-tie.
(25 Mar 2016, 14:33 )Like Ra Wrote: But even insulated, the ice-locks must not touch the skin. Not sure how it can be done in the ball-tie.

I think with some careful measuring and positioning, the ice lock could be situated perfectly beside me, essentially in the "gap" at my side, between my torso and my legs. Need to do a bit more evaluation to see if there IS a gap there. 

It can't be very big, but I don't think I WANT it very big for this scenario - I don't think I even want an hour, at least not at first.
(25 Mar 2016, 14:43 )blueboyia Wrote: I think with some careful measuring and positioning, the ice lock could be situated perfectly beside me, essentially in the "gap" at my side, between my torso and my legs.
The problem is with "rolling". There is no guarantee that it will not shift.

As for insulation, I think the best material will be foamed polyethylene (that is frequently used for packing) or foamed rubber (pilates mats).
(25 Mar 2016, 14:50 )Like Ra Wrote: The problem is with "rolling". There is no guarantee that it will not shift.

With a quick test, I don't think there's enough room beside me for the ice lock to exist without touching me in some way - lots of soft tissue that squishes together in that junction. 😊 And I'd definitely need to do away with the metal hooks and go to a loop in the strap - the last thing I'd want to do is roll onto that side and land on a metal hook on my rib cage. OUCH!

(25 Mar 2016, 14:50 )Like Ra Wrote: As for insulation, I think the best material will be foamed polyethylene (that is frequently used for packing) or foamed rubber (pilates mats).

I think I've got some leftover water pipe insulation here somewhere. Similar to the polyethylene foam you mention. Cut it down, couple wraps of duct tape around the outside....insulation is handled.

I've got some free time later today, looks like I'll hit the hardware store. 😊
How about a swimming noodle ?
It goes around the ice lock and it can protect your skin. Like the thing you wrap around water pipes so they don't freeze.

Mite work.
(25 Mar 2016, 22:00 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a swimming noodle ?
It goes around the ice lock and it can protect your skin. Like the thing you wrap around water pipes so they don't freeze.

Mite work.

It occurs to me that although this would insulate you against the cold, it would also insulate the ice against the warmth of the room, it might take a lot longer to melt with foam around it acting as a kind of Ice box insulation - not a good idea unless tested.

Just so you don't have any more 'Mild panics'.

Good report though.
Then use a smaller ice lock.

Contributors: blueboyia (4) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (1)