Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

negative chastity
High Quality Positive/Negative Cobra Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Extreme Cock Cage,Penis Cage,BDSM Sex Toys For Men Gay
$37.50-48%

ultrathin pantyhose
Jk Style Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$8.99-40%

shapewear
Upper Arm Shaper Sleeve Compression Top Women Push Up Breast Post Surgery Front Closure Bra Shapewear Back Support Cropped Tops
$10.13

vatine
Adult Product Powerful Vibrating Wireless Remote control Multispeed Vibrator APP Bluetooth Sex toys for women female
$11.53

latex one piece
Animation One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Sea Poacher Balloon Party Supplies Tableware Banner Backdrop Baby Shower
$58.87

inlzdz
Men or Women Latex Face Mask Shiny Metallic Open Mouth Hole Headgear Full Face Mask Hood for Role Play Cosplay Costume Kit
$9.75-32%

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Maid Women Girl's Ruffles Lace Headband Plush Cat Ears Ribbon Bell Lolita Cosplay Hair Hoop
$2.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ayus-zentai forum is closing down
I send an email to Ayus-Zentai forum admin suggesting to move the Zentai forum to this site. It would be nice to get the forum archive as well, I hate to lose information. Let's see what they say. 

From http://www.ayus-zentai.com/phpbb3/index.php

Quote:Time to say goodbye

Dear Zentai Enthusiasts,

After many years of serving the Zentai community, it is time to say goodbye. Over the last 18 months, the site has seen a steady decline in activity and combined with the rise of mainstream social media, dedicated forums such as this no longer have the need they once had. So, the end of January will see the closure of the Ayus Zentai forum.

So, where to go? I recommend having a look at FetLife - regrettably we were unable to come to an arrangement where we could point our domains to the Zentai group on FetLife - we didn't feel it was appropriate to point domains to a login page.

What will become of the Ayus domains? We will be replacing the site with a blog style site to become a resource for Zentai but it will not have a proper forum anymore.

Thank-you to all of our active members - enjoy Zentaiing, and look forward to hopefully seeing you somewhere online!!

~ emjx
Sad to see it go.
Like Alterboy, it was a fun site.
I wonder if it's possible to save at least something from it. As it often happens, most pictures are aeady unavailable.

As for fetlife... To be honest, I do not "believe" in fetlife. It's ridiculously unorganised, unstructured and not supported by the owners.
No response from the site admins. I take it they do not care.

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (1)