Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
1 Pair Men's Wet Look Latex Leather Stockings Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Clubwear Stage Underwear For Unisex
$22.80-32%

bondage suit
Women Body Bondage Harness Suit Adult Sexy Lingerie Belt Elastic Adjust Strap Hallow Gothic Cage Nightwear Multicolor
$145.20-50%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fetish Pvc Lingerie Sissy Cup Out Bra Leather PU Sensual Underwear Uncensored Latex Push Up Exotic Outfits With Garter
$16.13

penis milking machine
Lock naughty panties for women genital penician rings battery Sleeve Clitoris sucker vibrator men idea fashion dummy
$16.73-31%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

transparent panties
Women Lace Bloomers Panties Sexy Pink Ruffled Mesh Transparent Cake Skirt Nightclub Performance Pole Dance Skirt Best Gift List
$7.16

latex fetish
Latex Hood Sexy Fetish Black with Transparent Black Rubber Mask with Nose Tube Gag Back Zip Halloween Costumes Custom Made
$31.44-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Automatic self-bondage
I'm looking for a way to pull this off....

Somehow at a time interval have all 4 appendages spread wide.,.. either mechanically or by time delay.

The idea is to be laying in bed comfortably. And then at some point in the night be told to a spread eagle position... a vibrator could be added as well. I'm just unsure of how to get all of that done with the release at the end of some point in time....

Help?
I renamed this thread from "bed spread" to "Automatic self-bondage".

Interesting question. How to set up a selfbondage session to be inescapably bound at a certain time?

I really like this idea. You go to bed (properly dressed up, of course), fall asleep, and then slowly (or sharply) you become bound, tied down, hogtied or spread-eagled. Nice eh?

Various motors come to mind first, but this is too dangerous, I think. slowly deflating mattresses and pillows? Pulleys and water?

Falling weight scenario: see http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/weight1.php

More?
One-way pulleys and springs?
I also thought this could be dangerous: To sleep confortably, the ropes would have to be quite long, yet while sleeping you cold roll around and get the ropes tangled, including around your neck easily. Slack ropes would not be a good idea, likely. Yet ropes short enough to make impossible to tangle around neck would prevent you from rolling while sleeping... would that still be "confortable"?
(19 Jan 2012, 10:49 )whiteangel Wrote: including around your neck easily.
Yes, this is my major concern too.
Did you see my Vacuum bed design?

If you were able to sleep comfortably inside a large plastic bag with your head sticking out from a hole in it, you could simply put a timer on the vacuum. It would plastify you in whatever position you happened to be in.... You could take with you pillows or blankets to sleep inside the bag comfortably, they would not obstruct in any way its function.

A vib would be a nice complement to give a sense of purpose and resolution to the scene 😇

However, as the gurl in the [url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83DXny5IQyM
]Kinky Boots[/url] movie told, "SEX SHOULD NOT BE CONFY"! 😊

(19 Jan 2012, 16:37 )whiteangel Wrote: vacuum bed design

Another possibility is to use a vacuum sack (with head sticking out, of course)
I was equally concerned with safety (and escape). Even with locks on each wrist attachment with the key available I have considered it. Length of ropes is probably the right idea. (I think the right amount of length per appendage can be short enough to allow minimal movement while not jeopordizing choking) ultimate challenge is setting up motor(s) to timer - tighten then release. The release would be hardest to configure I imagine....
How about a fairly comfortable bondage position that might lock randomly?
When you go to sleep, you bind yourself, knowing, you can get free unless the random strikes.

I have no idea, how this could be done technically, but it should be fairly safe, since you won't be pulled around or risk to get entangled in strings.

Well, one idea, if you are using padlocks: The keys will be held in a position, where they are useless, but reachable.
Ok, this idea migth actually work:

An inflatable suit, that stiffens, when inflated. If the air supply enters near the feet, there should be no danger at all.

It might also be interesting, if you sleep in a position, that the inflated suit won't allow. Once it is inflated, it will snap into the right position, once you let it do that.

OK, there is some potential danger as well: During the inflation, you might slip off your bed, with no means of protecting yourself. Or, if you can move a little bit, you might slip off as well, while wiggling. But perhaps, you could tie the suit to the bed in a safe place.

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , Strappado (1) , toogone (2) , white_angel (2)