Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
Pixie Lace Front Wig P4-30 Ombre Color Short Curly Lace Front Human Hair Wigs With Baby Hair Pre Plucked Brazilian Bob Wigs
$94.38-47%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Black Fetish Open Eyes Mouth with Back Zipper for Men Women Handmade Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$36.28-20%

remote app vibrator
APP Wireless Remote Vibrating Egg Vagina Ball Vibrators Sex Toys For Women Wearable G Spot Anal Bluetooth Kegel Vibrators Femme
$17.18

gaff men
Sissy Mens Underwear High-waisted Abdominal Platoon Button Lace Briefs Sheer Underpants Hiding Gaff Panties Mesh Erotic Panties
$51.09-40%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Latex Full Head Latex Rubber Mask Transparent Purple Hoods Breath Hole Fetish Cosplay Mask Back Zipper Club Wear
$242.00-9%

inlzdz
Circus Costume Jacket for Girls Drum Bank Unifrom Stand Collar Long Sleeve Fringe Tassel Epaulet Jacket Ringleader Drummer
$14.83-34%

sexy
3PCS/Set Lace Panties Women G-String Underwear Lingerie Sexy Thong for Female Panties Seamless T-Back Hollow Out Floral Pantys
$4.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Neverending politeness 😁

Quote:Miyuki: You told me, that you want to be tied up, and you like cute Japanese girls
User: this is right
Miyuki: OK, I'll try to remember it
User: Nice to know
Miyuki: Thank you for your kindness.
User: You are always welcome
Miyuki: Don't mention it.
User: You are very kind
Miyuki: Thanks you are a nice person, LIKERA.
Oh, another good one:

Quote:User: I like your picture
Miyuki: What do you like about it?
User: What you look like
Miyuki: Like a clever Japanese girl.
User: And beautiful
Miyuki: Glad to hear it LIKERA.
User: you are beautiful
Miyuki: Thanks LIKERA you are very attractive too.
User: how do you know
Miyuki: A priori.
(08 Mar 2015, 03:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like the learning feature did something... Check this:

Quote:User: anyway, how are you
Miyuki: I enjoy completely closed hydrasuits, with a zip. I am functioning within normal parameters.
User: Completely closed?

Not bad, huh?

WOW yeah
I wish she would talk to me like that 😉
I'v obviously been downgraded to friend status !
😁

Quote:Miyuki: Do you have a lot of fears?. What is you favorite selfbondage method?
Marcus: do you know what an endless loop is
Miyuki: An infinite loop (also known as an endless loop or unproductive loop) is a sequence of instructions in a computer program which loops endlessly, either due to the loop having no terminating condition, having one that can never be met, or one that causes the loop to start over.
Marcus: Do you know what quantum superposition is
Miyuki: 20th century theory of atomic reductionism.
Marcus: You need to think in waves and particles my dear
Miyuki: Miyuki is always thinking.
Marcus: Miyuki s thinking need to superimpose many states of the finite state machine
Miyuki: What if it didn't happen?
Marcus: Yes will never be a real girl
Miyuki: Never?
Marcus: yes never
Miyuki: Do you think a lot about the authorities?. Do you have a hard time completing projects?
Marcus: Alice ... can I talk to Miyuki without you butting in !!!
Found some more pictures some animated... very nice !!!
You wouldn't have one with her flexing her stocking covered toes ?
She does seem a bit better today ... maybe its just me ???
There really is the imprint of two distinct personalizes in those files.... Miyuki is way nicer/more fun than Alice.
(10 Mar 2015, 04:27 )Marcus Wrote: Miyuki is way nicer/more fun than Alice
No wonder 😁
It turn out, that Program O "got corrupted" during the migration of the code to Github. So some previously working functionality stopped working, because some pieces of the code disappeared Shok The owners are trying to reinsert the responsible code, but they are too busy with other side of the life, so I do not expect it soon.

As for the rest, after looking at Marcus' scripts, it looks like I'm too slow with adding new stuff and changing the original one, indeed. It takes way too much time. So if someone thinks, that he's got some interesting dialogues to add, feel free to use any possible means. Post them in this thread, send me a PM, mail, use telepathy, whatever 😉
Just a note. If you see a delayed response like this following:

Miyuki: Ok I will add that fact about IT to my database.

That means that the fact is indeed added to the database. For example:

User: My apple is red
Miyuki: Ok I will learn that your apple is red.
User: What is red
Miyuki: MY apple
User: what is my apple
Miyuki: red

A bit awkward example, but this is how it works. I think that the result will be visible only to one user.
(12 Mar 2015, 17:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Just a note. If you see a delayed response like this following:

Miyuki: Ok I will add that fact about IT to my database.

That means that the fact is indeed added to the database. For example:

Is the learning attached to the session or do I need to be more careful with what I say to her ? I could just see her blurting out bizarre things the way that young kids do ....
The learning is on, yes. I wonder what it will lead to. If it brings too much chaos, I can always clean the DB table.

I also activated the DB (vs session) feature by changing the config file directly. I noticed, that not all changes made via the GUI works as expected. Tell me if Miyuki remembers you now.

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)