Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
latex gloves rubber gloves Sexy latex gloves brack red S M L moulded gloves unisex
$22.99-8%

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

bondage lock
18+ Adults Digital Time Lock Bondage Timer Switch Fetish Electronic Timer BDSM Restraints Sex Toys For Couples Accessories
$20.80-40%

inlzdz
Women Adults Cheerleading Costume Uniform Cheerleader Dance Outfit Stand Collar Sleeveless Crop Top with Mini Pleated Skirt Set
$277.86-39%

leg binder
Operating Table Accessories Slider Operating Table Buckle Leg Bracket Load Binder Side Rail Lock Holder
$234.74-3%

bondage leotard
Christmas Men Jockstrap Elastic Bondage Red Harness Sexy Leotard Underwear Bodysuit Strap Thong Halter Neck One-Piece Costume
$21.02-29%

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Legging Woman's Yoga Leggings High Waist Jogging High Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$388.93-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Armbinder Bolero Jacket
I just bought another of these "jackets" here: https://www.amazon.de/Bondage-monohandsc...12&sr=8-71

It is worth mentioning, because, price-wise, it is in the mid-range, quality-wise, it is made from quite soft material, pu-like and fairly thick, which puts it into the upper range of plastic-based items. I have two more of these boleros made from cheaper material, thinner and not soft at all.

Sizing: shoulder width 49cm flat, length from tip to neck 81 cm, neck width 21 cm. For me, it is not tight over the elbows, so the final position is quite comfortable.

There are a couple of threads here about using this armbinder, but basically, use a string attached to the zipper. And during the first tries, consider having a pocket knife inside the bag too.
I learned to use this kind of device without any instructions, and I am still alive, but perhaps, I was just lucky - who knows 😉
Looks fun!!

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , Strappado (1)