Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose encasement
Oil Glossy Shiny Encased Hand Penis Sheath Bodystocking Tights Pantyhose Rompers Jumpsuit Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Bodysuit
$22.82-30%

dildo chair
Sex Swing BDSM Ankle Cuff Slave Fetish Bandage Door Erotic Sex Toys For Couples Sex Furniture Accessories Adult Games Sex Shop
$21.54-50%

transparent panties
Women's Transparent Panties Sweet Underwear Open Crotch Thongs Embroidery Sexy Briefs Lingerie Erotic Beaded G-Strings T-Back
$19.93

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy High Waist Knee Length Pencil Skirt Shiny Oil Semi See Through Lace Bodycon Short Lingerie Dress Clubwear
$7.56-28%

msemis
Women's Glossy High Waist Panty Briefs High Cut Rave Underwear Booty Dance Shorts Bottoms Pole Dancing Clubwear Swimwear Panties
$5.46-32%

manyjoy
Pink Black PU Leather Chastity Panties with Lock Female Chastity Belt Erotic BDSM Bondage Sexy Flirting Thong Sex Toys for Women
$18.48-29%

latex rubber fashion
Fashionable Durable Gloves Easy To Clean Comfortable Fit Rubber Gloves Protected Material Safety Dishwashing Gloves Ergonomic
$39.45-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Any current USA pantyhose shopping suggestions?
I have decided to continue to wear pantyhose 24/7 now. Any suggestions on where to buy good less expensive pantyhose in the USA other than the usual mass market places? 

I love wearing ballet tights the best but are a bit expensive to continually wear under clothes. I am 6'.0" tall and weigh about 195 lb and expect to lose 10 lbs this year. 

I would like to experiment and most colors work for me.
JC Penney has great sheer tights. Kinda like a workout tight. Price is good. I wear them a lot and have had good luck with durability. Good hunting!
Check out ebay but before you buy copy and paste the ones interested in and do a online search to see if your getting the best price for your money. Found out ebay at times is cheaper for the same item other times is to much compared with price and shipping
Check out this Ebay store....  eBay.com store: simplyclassichosiery
I am in the US as well and I have placed several orders with them. Their prices are great and shipping is free! For example... You can get a pair of Cdr Sevillas for $9.95 usd.
(21 Aug 2017, 15:43 )nylonluv Wrote: Check out this Ebay store....  eBay.com store: simplyclassichosiery
I like their prices (e.g. CdR "Vidrio" 😋), but shipping is $17.62 to NL. A bit too much for a "standard brief"...
Looks like the same shop, but the name is "just a bit" different: eBay.com store: Simply-Classic-Hosiery

Nice price for CdR Uppsala.
Just found an interesting website for pantyhose and Bodystockings.

https://pearl-poseidon.com/
Looks very Aliexpressish, but 2x 3x as expensive 😁 Check Saroosy and DoYeah ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
US shopping options devo 1 3,324 17 Sep 2013, 06:39
Last Post: tight_mike

Contributors: aznstefanie (1) , Like Ra (3) , nylonluv (1) , Phuxnhose (1) , shinytights (1) , sweetrubber (1)