Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
3D Lips Velvet Matte Lip Liner Pencil Waterproof Lasting Plump Lipstick Natural Outline Lips Contour Line Makeup Lipliner Pen
$21.03

inflatable anal plug
Adult products African cannon inflatable expansion simulation phallus anal dilator vestibular plug anal plug couple sex toys
$6.75-50%

suspension bondage
Metal Adjustable Elastic Cock Suspension Ring for Men Penis Exercises Restraints Lock Cage Erotic Bondage Sex Toys
$14.21-50%

penis milking machine
nipple boobs suction vaginal balls dildo sex toy pusssy chest caress sex suits women vibrator men masturbator vigina
$16.73-31%

speerise
Sexy Women Shiny Metallic Spandex Cat Suit Turtlenneck Catsuit Long Sleeve Unitard Front zipper Zentai Bodysuit
$226.20-34%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Mask Rubber Hood with Breathing Tube Wear for Party Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$51.65-15%

chastity 2021
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New HT-V4 Binding Loop Ring for Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$12.09-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Another special armbinder
At the following link, you can find an armbinder that is close to the bolero armbinder that I am playing with. In fact, this model seems to be better except for the ability to be used in self bondage:

http://www.mchurt.de/product_info.php/in...essel.html

Click the large image and you get a gallery view with eight images.

It comes close to what I would like to make for myself, except that I still have no clue how to close it in front. And it comes in several sizes, which is very good. The price looks okay though a bit beyond my current budget.
Definitely a couple of steps forward.

Quote:It offers more freedom of movement and prevents the arms getting numb
I can't say I would prefer more freedom, but this is exactly what's needed to prevent the arms from getting numb. And the design looks pretty inescapable even with additional "freedom".

Quote:as the shoulders are not pulled together quite so drastically
I don't think it depends on the shoulders being pulled back, moreover, I reckon that the shoulders must be pulled back, especially if you have (I do have) broad shoulders.

Actually, I have some thoughts on single glove I will post later.

Quote:Available in seven sizes:
(13 Aug 2010, 21:41 )Strappado Wrote: And it comes in several sizes, which is very good.
Not sure I understand the sizes, but this is definitely much better than "one size fits all".

Quote:Besides its restrictive function the Bolero Armbinder is a very decorative garment for going out.
Mmmm... going out in a single-glove... Mmmm... Like that... ☺

They don't say what the glove is made from. Apparently it's not leather.

(13 Aug 2010, 21:41 )Strappado Wrote: I still have no clue how to close it in front.
We need to get back to the "ice-controlled locking buckle" discussion.
Quote:129,00 EUR
(13 Aug 2010, 21:41 )Strappado Wrote: The price looks okay though a bit beyond my current budget.
Yeah, second that.
What about using the panic hook for the front buckles?
(13 Aug 2010, 21:41 )Strappado Wrote: At the following link, you can find an armbinder that is close to the bolero armbinder that I am playing with. In fact, this model seems to be better except for the ability to be used in self bondage:

http://www.mchurt.de/product_info.php/in...essel.html

Click the large image and you get a gallery view with eight images.

It comes close to what I would like to make for myself, except that I still have no clue how to close it in front. And it comes in several sizes, which is very good. The price looks okay though a bit beyond my current budget.

That's great if it has a several sizes. In that kind if arm binder I think it is expensive but I guess many people out there will afford the price. However, if it is offers more freedom of movement and prevents the arms getting numb must be very great.
You could have a go with the "basic" bolero armbinder, there are two or three threads in this forum about how to use it in self bondage. It comes in one size only, but is large enough for me, and I am 1.80m tall with a relatively normal shape for a grown up man. And the price is absolutely acceptable - below 50 Euros (don't pay more, if you see it for higher prices).

Contributors: berna21yesha (1) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2)