Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Women Rhinestones Elastic Tight Jumpsuit Bar Singer Stage Performance Sexy Dance Costume Party Show Rave Outfit Photo Shoot Wear
$119.79-45%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

corset
Waist trainer shapers waist trainer corset Slimming Belt Shaper body shaper slimming modeling strap Belt Slimming Corset ssy20
$3.27

latex one piece
New One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Paper Dish Plate Cup Backdrop Baby Shower Anime Luffy Latex Balloons Boys Party Supplies
$2.09

shiny swimsuit
Fish Scales Shiny Halter Triangle Bikinis Set Swimwear Women Micro Thong Swimsuits Swimming Suit Biquinis Bikinis Mujer Swim
$60.62

deep throat gag
Oral Fixation Stuffed Deep Throat Mouth Gag Slave Leather Head Harness Bondage Open Mouth Gag Restraint Sex Toys For Women
$6.84-20%

zippidy
Fashion Summer Bodysuit For Women Sexy Outfit Party Prom Costume Stage Wear Jeans Stretch Dance Nightclub Dance Wear
$47.19-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Anniversary.
I just read that it was 75 years ago today (on 14th May 1940) that the first nylon stockings went on sale.
(14 May 2015, 06:58 )culmor Wrote: I just read that it was 75 years ago today (on 14th May 1940) that the first nylon stockings went on sale.

Fascinating stuff! I found a report though it states a slightly later sale date (15th May 1940 😋 ).

I loved the quote that nylon was claimed to have '...the strength of steel...' and also it would replace silk which was '...prone to snag and run.'

So why do my tights seem to snag and ladder at the slightest contact with anything and I'm fairly certain that I'd rather trust my safety to a good steel plate rather than some 15d stockings! 😁

Great find

MJ
(14 May 2015, 08:50 )madjack Wrote: I loved the quote that nylon was claimed to have '...the strength of steel...' and also it would replace silk which was '...prone to snag and run.' So why do my tights seem to snag and ladder at the slightest contact with anything and I'm fairly certain that I'd rather trust my safety to a good steel plate rather than some 15d stockings!

The first nylons had an almost infinitive life-span, which had been taken care of soon enough. Without this precaution, nylons could have been passed down through generations just like jewellery. Nylon is still one of the toughest man-made materials, when produced properly.

Well, anyway, Happy Birthday!

Contributors: Culmor (1) , madjack (1) , Strappado (1)