Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$12.37-30%

latex rubber handmade
2023 New Men's Genuine Leather Fashion Breathable Sneakers Handmade Flat Boot Casual Comfortable Keep Warm Shoes for Men TY45
$84.65-44%

CYOMI
CYOMI BIG SALE Realistic Silicone Breast Forms 1:1Texture Fake Tits Boobs for Sissy Crossdressers Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay
$197.23-72%

sorbern
Vintage Sports Sunglasses Men Pilot Glasses Woman Sun Glasses for Women Shades Black Brand Designer oculo esportivo UV400
$15.73-10%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07-15%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Color See-through Lace Exotic Strappy Thongs Bulge Pouch G-strings Low Rise T-backs Sissy Nightclub Underwears
$7.20-40%

bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Ambiguous
I think I've probably posted some of these before but some should be new...the guys top right of the first pic and bottom left of the second (in yellow) look quite ambiguous:

aero-dai02008.jpeg     aero-dai02009.jpeg   

Some male rhythmic gymnasts;

80816416.xAlF9cvr.jpg     80816418.3k57eOzL.jpg     80816420.vpHKUytO.jpg     80816422.KT4p6bAK.jpg     80816424.XZ1wWZ4O.jpg     80691753.BgqNCR6Z.jpg     80691758.OBcLu51Y.jpg     80747530.J4Qzscyx.jpg     80747531.oSVM2MaY.jpg     80747532.h0WEPJjU.jpg     80747533.2vPyxQVB.jpg     80813743.1jpd9InT.jpg     80813745.qoLdmrhl.jpg   

Edited to spell 'rhythmic' correctly....

Wow... I did not know that male gymnasts take part in such competitions (e.g. hula-hoops, clubs). Just read in the wiki:

Quote:Rhythmic gymnastics is largely performed by women and girls, but a growing number of men participate in a few countries. Athletes are judged on some of the same physical abilities and skills as their female counterparts. . .The technical rules for the Japanese version of men's rhythmic gymnastics came around 1970s. For individuals, only four types of apparatus are used: the double rings, the stick, the rope, and the clubs.
Thanks, Culmor. Beautiful pics!
Quote:The technical rules for the Japanese version of men's rhythmic gymnastics...

At the risk of sounding racist, you just knew it would be Japanese didn't you?

And 'Walrus,' thanks for taking the trouble to reply 😊 if a few more did so the forum would be a much better place...
Yes, I love Japan more and more. Never been there, but I going to learn Japanese in 2012 (busy with other langs ATM 😉 Even their absurd ideas are rational and minimalistic. Probably not absurd, after all, but utterly perfect? 😉
For the sake of completeness. The full chapter:

Men's rhythmic gymnastics

Rhythmic gymnastics is largely performed by women and girls, but a growing number of men participate in a few countries. Athletes are judged on some of the same physical abilities and skills as their female counterparts, such as hand/body-eye co-ordination, but tumbling, strength, power, and martial arts skills are the main focus, as opposed to flexibility and dance in women's rhythmic gymnastics. There are a growing number of participants, competing solo and on a team; it is most popular in Asia, especially in Japan where high school and university teams compete fiercely. As of 2002, there were 1000 men's rhythmic gymnasts in Japan.

Men's rhythmic gymnastics is related to both Men's artistic gymnastics and wushu martial arts. It emerged in Japan from stick gymnastics. Stick gymnastics has been taught and performed for many years with the aim of improving physical strength and health.

The technical rules for the Japanese version of men's rhythmic gymnastics came around 1970s. For individuals, only four types of apparatus are used: the double rings, the stick, the rope, and the clubs. Groups do not use any apparatus. The Japanese version includes tumbling performed on a spring floor. Points are awarded based a 10-point scale that measures the level of difficulty of the tumbling and apparatus handling.

On November 27–29, 2003, Japan hosted the Men's RG World Championship. This first championship drew five countries from two continents: Japan, Canada, Korea, Malaysia, and the United States. The 2005 World Championship included Australia, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Korea, Russia, and USA. Men's RG is not currently recognized by the FIG.
Some video (including the first gymnast pictured above, I think):

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfF8EdGrzOE
[/video][video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-03W-h5q3w
[/video]
Sexy stuff. I love those tights the guy is wearing in the first video.
Not quite ambiguous, but if you scroll the page so her head is not visible ("above" the screen), I would say that the torso belongs to a men.

gymnastics-shiny-leotard-04.jpg   
(23 Dec 2010, 08:59 )culmor Wrote: I think I've probably posted some of these before but some should be new...the guys top right of the first pic and bottom left of the second (in yellow) look quite ambiguous:

Some male rhythmic gymnasts;

Edited to spell 'rhythmic' correctly....

I like to think that they are ALL boys! And I would be loved to be asked to pose for this advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributors: Culmor (3) , gal6070 (1) , Like Ra (9) , stumpy (1) , walrus (6)