Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.61

aonihua women one
Sexy Solid One Piece Ruffle Swimsuit Swimwear Women Bodysuit 2024 Bathing Suit Beach Wear Biquini Body Suit Monokini
$25.40-20%

stainless steel cock
5 Sizes HT-V3 Gold Cock Cage Men Stainless Steel Penis Lockable Cage Lock Metal Penis Ring Chastity Cage Belt Sex Toys For Men
$23.00

1d oil pantyhose
Super Elastic Magic Pantyhose Extraordinary Material Shiny Than Oil Shine 1D Ultrathin Seamless 3 Style Crotch Tights Men 100Kg
$7.49

shapewear
New Bodyshaper Underwear Unique Fiber Restoration Shaper Tummy Control Shapewear Thigh Slimming Waist Trainer
$1.91-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit sexy tight Zipper Bodysuit high fork long sleeve glossy swimsuit solid color silk Swimwear
$91.79-63%

anal plug
Stainless Steel Anal Hook Prostate Massage Gay Butt Plug with Ball Metal Anal Plug Dilator Sex Toys for Men and Women
$106.75-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

About to complete a session... need some last minute help
Hey everyone,

Im just planning a session and stuck on what to do for a few things and know someonr here will have a great answer. So heres what i have first.

I am going to be fully bound on bed from head to toe and cant really move on bed with a anal hook in my ass attached to me or the bed with a lock in between. I have 2 keys which i need to get so i can be free...

I think what i want to do with the last lock which is have a 1.25L bottle of cider which will be hanging on a pulley with a key on other end. I will have  tube going from bottle to my mouth. Also i will have a tube going from my cock to the bottle. So i need to drink everything to lower the key but if i need to pee it will start to full back up. When i get this key it will fully release me.

I just need ideas for first lock... mabye attached the 100 pegs i just got to me and something. I have to pull myself from the pegs to move and get the key.

Please any help would be great.

Thanks
Not to sure about what you mean by 100 pegs?
Can you explain a bit more about the pegs?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bitchsuit selfbondage, need help. lol+lol=hihi 30 15,735 26 Oct 2020, 20:08
Last Post: Like Ra
BIG Self Bondage session tonight, NEED HELP PLEASE! Ajg0507 3 2,036 22 Aug 2020, 21:10
Last Post: bondagetom1

Contributors: jamesnorth26 (1) , Tinker D (1)