Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Bdsm Slave Metal Nose Hook Fetish Open Mouth Ball Gag With Nose Clip Sex Toys,SM Leather Head Bondage Hood Breathable Hole Mask
$159.02-49%

mouth gag
Adult Sex Blowjog Mouth Spreader BDSM Deep Throating Open Mouth Spider Ring Gag Harness Couple Sex Erotic Fetish Toys
$43.08

latex zentai
sexy catsuits men latex leggings zentai bodysuit for men fetish latex for men sexy full mask latex shorts
$1478.68-44%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

bondage corset
Women Garters Belt Straps Set Fashion Body Accessories Bondage Body Harness Sexy Underwear Gothic Suspenders Underwear
$37.86-39%

pvc stockings
Polyester Leather Long Socks New Spandex PVC Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$5.94

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Women Lingerie Solid Color Ultra-thin Transparent Pantyhose Black/White Nightclub Cosplay Stockings Long Medias
$16.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

ADHD med impacts on how you think
(19 May 2022, 03:21 )essanym Wrote:
(18 May 2022, 23:08 )Lancer Wrote: You know this probably sounds like BDSM heresy, but I was definitely spending too much time on each bondage scene, and it was cutting into my sleep budget. Being able to completely ignore it and focus on daily life has had great improvements to quality of life. Now that everything is winding down a bit I do intend on designing some more BDSM related items to print though. It isn't so much my sex drive disappeared as much as the logic half kicked on and realized I was wasting time. Still want to do bondage, but more so just as a passive thing, like chastity while studying or bondage while sleeping. Am also planning a greater shift away from inescapable strictness to more comfortable constant ties as a result.

I was really looking forward to your 3d modelling projects being done.  Do you have plans to continue that or is that over with as well?

Speaking of which I primarily stopped due to the lack of privacy (parents snooping around or curiously watching the 3d printing) and due to my brain being mindfucked by ADHD causing me to abandon designs and chase the new designs. The adhd problem is thankfully solved but the gaping hole of lacking privacy has made it difficult to keep developing. Compounding it is that I have won some fame in the school district for a 3d printed project meaning that my parents now regularly drop in just to see the "next big thing" they think I am building.
(19 May 2022, 04:43 )Lancer Wrote: The side effects of a weak dopamine reward system losing to the now constant increased levels of adrenaline.
ADHD drugs increase dopamine level, not decrease it.
(19 May 2022, 04:51 )Lancer Wrote: I primarily stopped due to the lack of privacy (parents snooping around or curiously watching the 3d printing)

I completely understand. If you ever have the desire to resume those projects when you don't have privacy issues, then I hope you will. Your level of innovation reminds me of myself when I was much younger.
(17 May 2022, 02:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Very interesting observations!

I've heard from various sources, that ADHD medicine is very effective for, for example, preparations for exams. Regardless of the ADHD presence. And what you describe sounds very positive to me, yet something within you is looking for dopamines.

The question is: What is more addicting - ADHD drugs or fetishes?

have been on for years, can answer any questions. I am the perfect case study as the axis from which ADD and Meds and Hypno rotate
I have been on Adderall for over a decade, and I can confirm that it does tend to ramp up your sexual desires. See prior "Stimulation Addict" title. 😅

However, antidepressants had managed to "balance out" those desires. Before I started on hormones, my desire for sexual simulation was downright "normal" in a way. Unfortunately, the T-blockers have been killing my sex drive. I hope to get off of those as soon as I go through bottom surgery. Praying I have a desire to try out the new plumbing once it's in. 🤞

Getting back on topic briefly: I can't say I have any experience with the non-stimulant ADHD medication as they never really worked for me. I can say that ADHD itself made self-hypnosis a challenge as my brain would tend to stop paying attention and/or I'd fall asleep completely. Unfortunately, the Adderall presented a new set of challenges in that I couldn't really enter a trance. My brain was raring to go, so I could never really fall into that half-asleep state.

It may sound a bit "too perfect" but it seems the only mental state that will allow me to enter a trance while medicated is "sub space" during a session. My brain is in a state of having received way more stimulation than normal, but it also craves a little bit more. That extra craving seems to provide the perfect mental avenue for hypnosis to do it's thing. But, again, recent hormone changes have been curbing that enthusiasm of late.. 😩
(17 May 2022, 02:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Very interesting

May vary but I would think someone can get off adhd drugs and fetishes seem life long. I hear about drug detox all the time. I dont hear alot about people quitting fetishes much so could be from the subject matter at hand.

I quit drugs before and my fetishes. Well, kinda just delayed the fetish really cause it always comes back. So I quit (quitting) the fetishes.

Thats just me but fetishes appear more difficult.
(17 May 2022, 02:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Very interesting observations!

I've heard from various sources, that ADHD medicine is very effective for, for example, preparations for exams. Regardless of the ADHD presence. And what you describe sounds very positive to me, yet something within you is looking for dopamines.

Give or take 5-6 months have passed since you asked this question and I answered. I can say with definitive proof that ADHD meds are more addicting and by an extremely wide margin since they crush most emotions except contentment and annoyance/disappointment. I only do some self bondage around once per week these days if I feel like it. I haven't spent another dollar on anything fetish in months. 

It seems bizzare to say but I feel a lot "colder" in a way to sexual things, for example imagine if a person walked by wearing your favorite look, like pantyhose, some high heel boots and a short skirt and it looks stunning but you just think "cool, gotta get me some of those one day" with the same feeling as if you saw a neat looking car on the street or a nifty gadget online. Gone is the feeling of horniness or the random boners, now it just seems like something to get done when you get around to it. 

You might raise counterpoints that not all fetish is strictly and purely about sex but the lightning fast adaptation by meds has crushed most others too. Even on something like the breathplay swimcap the first week or so felt intensely domineering and uncomfortable as my lungs would feel sour, a week later and I can now remain perfectly calm and level headed even while choking, breathing deeply or not breathing at all. Now all I feel is my heart beating faster and louder when I am running out, the only discomfort comes from "forgetting" that I can't breathe and attempting to pull in more air, my lungs feel uncomfortable because the muscles pull on the lungs but the lungs cannot expand due to lack of air. I haven't tried pushing it to the extreme mostly because there isn't any point, I can feel my thoughts become fuzzy and falling apart as I slowly pass out. There isn't amy great emotional high due to lack of air or great anguish of being choked, just unconsciousness probably followed by death. 

The real destroyer of bdsm however was the adhd medication utterly crushing pain and discomfort, I had a nasty case of food poisoning that occurred during a competition with me puking and having diarrhea at the same time and I managed to finish the competition. I was more annoyed with the rife cheating at the competition than I was at being sick and it absolutely was not fun or enjoyable but getting that sick should have been far more uncomfortable then it was. After my dosage got upped for other reasons I barely feel it at all. I can grab my nipples, yank on them hard, add clotheslines or whatever but it just doesn't feel uncomfortable anymore. 

Even applies to emotions too, most feel like experiencing them from beyond a wall of ice, distant and muted. I have heard of people complaining that Strattera makes them feel like a zombie or a machine but it suits me just fine. So no, you can't even really emotionally dominate me either. 

On the other hand thanks to the meds I lost weight, hit the gym and gained muscle. I won more district awards and leadership positions. I can't reveal any more specific as it would become too obvious who I am but I would quit anything else before I quit adhd meds.

Contributors: essanym (2) , HypnoMix (1) , Intrigue (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Lancer (7) , Like Ra (5)