Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Red Elastic Sexy Harness Bondage Body Cage Accessories Hollow Dance Wear Body Harness Bodysuit Halloween Fetish Lingerie
$15.54-40%

hentai
Hip Mouse Pad Uncensored Hentai Booty Mousepad Alluring Erotic Anime Playmat Busty Adult Content Sensuous Alluring Mat with Butt
$4.74-5%

amoresy
High Elastic Luster Shiny Surfing Yoga Swimsuit, Long Sleeve, Sexy, Hot Spring Vacation, Competitive, 2024 Swimwear
$72.59-47%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Gloves Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-20%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--14 Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

wig hair
Straight Wigs Cheap U Part Wig Brazilian Human Hair Wigs For Women Virgin Hair Glueless Middle U Shape Wig 180 Density wholesale
$27.65-3%

lip plump
OUHOE Lip Liner Stay N Peel Marker Pen off Waterproof Long Lasting Lipstick Matte Plump Lines Smooth Contouring Lip Liner Tattoo
$29.08-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A self-mummification idea.
Hello, guys.
Not long ago, when looking for some stories on gaggedutopia, I found this one http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_s...ecid/38098
The story itself is indeed good, but, furthermore, it gave me an idea for self-mummification:
As in the story, I plan to use a sheet of sticky tape, but I want to place my arms in "box"-style tie as the armbinder-style one is unsuitable for me.

But before I want to know your opinion about how safe it is?
Any ideas welcomed.
What will be the release method in this case?
(10 May 2011, 14:33 )Like Ra Wrote: What will be the release method in this case?
Knife or scissors hanging over from the ceiling with an ice cube holding most of the string in a loop.
Something like this:
 ice_scis.jpg   
If your arms are bound in a box tie and covered with sticky tape, how are you going to grab the scissors?
Well, maybe I've written it wrong, English is not my native language. Under "arm" I mean area from palm to elbow, so palms is not covered in tape.
OK, that's better.

Another question. I did not read the story properly, but I remember one real session posted in a self-bondage forum (a square blanket size piece of sticky tape was used for mummification). How are you going to place your arms in "box"-style tie? will they be bound? Will the sticky tape be applied only to arms or to the whole body (the post is called self-mummification)?

The box-style bind is very restrictive and it's very difficult (if not impossible) to cut the ropes if your arms are properly (and tightly) placed behind your back. (Been there, tried that).
(10 May 2011, 16:57 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, that's better.

Another question. I did not read the story properly, but I remember one real session posted in a self-bondage forum (a square blanket size piece of sticky tape was used for mummification). How are you going to place your arms in "box"-style tie? will they be bound? Will the sticky tape be applied only to arms or to the whole body (the post is called self-mummification)?

The box-style bind is very restrictive and it's very difficult (if not impossible) to cut the ropes if your arms are properly (and tightly) placed behind your back. (Been there, tried that).
There'll be no ropes at all, at least for the first time.
For body: 2 layers of saran wrap and 1 layer of duct tape on top of that, together forming something like hobble skirt (feet also be free).
Arms will be covered with 1 layer of saran wrap and 1 layer of duct tape.
Next, 3 sheets of duct tape: 20x40cm for first arm-to-back, 20x70cm for second arm-to-back and 20x160cm for forearms (not sure about dimensions yet).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Overday self-bondage idea Like Ra 10 8,795 11 Apr 2019, 12:42
Last Post: Like Ra
My first self-bondage mummification session gizzmo 14 14,671 26 Jan 2014, 06:30
Last Post: BoundWolf
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,894 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado
Self bondage pal idea. diapergirlhailey 0 4,047 09 Dec 2011, 03:34
Last Post: diapergirlhailey
Cape Self-Mummification Strappado 7 8,774 18 Dec 2010, 00:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Tacoeater (4)