Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Gothic Style Vintage Lolita Jsk Dress Women Japan Harajuku Cosplay Costumes Nightingale and Rose Victorian Princess Party Dress
$148.83-29%

zentai
Product specific requirements for topping
$3.63-41%

zentai
Far From Home Spiderman Costume Superhero Zentai Suit Spider Man Cosplay for Men Jumpsuit Bodysuit Carnival Halloween Costumes
$24.05

inlzdz
Womens Sexy Open Nipple Lingerie Bra Top Lace Brassiere Set Fashion Contrast Half Cup Bra Underwear Exotic Lingerie Nightclub
$8.29-34%

transparent pantyhose
Horse Oil Socks 100% Oil Shiny Smooth Black Stockings Large Size Durable Thin Transparent Silky Silky 8d Pantyhose Women
$4.17-28%

Ftshist
Ftshist Matte Faux Leather Bra Vest Black Wet Look Crop Stretch Camis Camisole No Wire Comfortable PU Leather Bralette Underwear
$31.44-24%

leather hood bondage
Adult Supplies Patent Leather Bondage Hood With Zipper Sex Toys For Couples Bdsm Anonymous Mask Erotic Games Exotic Accessories
$82.52-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A classification of hypnofiles
How would you classify hypnofiles? I think proposing a classification might be fun, and might help us to be more aware of the options. For example: kinds of contents, formal resources, etc. If we propose ideas, later we might put them together in a hierarchical graphic. Also, we can say which kinds we like or dislike.
I like classifications, because they suppose to make life easier. However, it does not make life easier for those, who are supposed to properly classify 😁 Think of various mineral series: marialite-meionite, albite-anorthite, fayalite-forsterite, etc, where a mineral can be somewhere in between (e.g. 30% Albite - 70% Anorthite = Labradorite, Meionite:Marialite range from 3:1 to 1:2 = Wernerite) 😉

I'm afraid with hypnosis there will be a similar situation, but with less "building blocks" and those building blocks will have vague contours. E.g. sissification-feminization - something we had a discussion about. We can agree on the terms, though.

Let's start with:
General goal achievement
Better *I* creation
Health improving
Concentration improving
Relaxation (overlaps with many)
Bad habits mitigation
Self-confidence
Phobia-elimination
Past-life regression
PTSD treatment
Somatic disease elimination
Better sleep
Dream control
Impotence treatment
Feminization
Transformation
HFO
ABDL
Chastity
Limpness
Bimbofication/IQ-reducing
Submission
Femdom (overlaps with submission)
Findom (overlaps with submission)
Bondage
General arousal
Fetish creation
Crossdressing

Techniques:
- Confusion
- Overload
- Metaphors
- Counting down
- Binaurals
- Isochronous beats
- Brainwashing
- Conditioning
- Anchoring
- Regression
- Guided meditation
- Guided fantasy
That's good. I think we might organize it using supracategories. For example, kink-related vs non-kink-related contents. I've found some classifications of kinks, I'll try to bring them here.
(22 Mar 2020, 00:53 )princesitanatty Wrote: I've found some classifications of kinks
Yep, you got my point. It's like rule34 - there can be a hypno-genre for any perversion, disease or suffering 😊
I do not know what you mean by some of the names of techniques, perhaps you might clarify with examples.
(22 Mar 2020, 01:43 )princesitanatty Wrote: I do not know what you mean by some of the names of techniques
Have a look at this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of...rogramming it contains a basic info about some NLP and hypno techniques.
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I've found some classifications of kinks
Yep, you got my point. It's like rule34 - there can be a hypno-genre for any perversion, disease or suffering 😊
Sure. My point is that the classification might gain order if we use supracategories.
(22 Mar 2020, 02:01 )princesitanatty Wrote: My point is that the classification might gain order if we use supracategories.
For example? "Positive hypnosis"/"Not so positive hypnosis"? "Erotic hypnosis"/"Non-erotic hypnosis", "Masculinization/Feminization"? One category from the 1st dichotomy can intersect with one from the 2nd and one from the 3d. So, I'm lost 😁
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:My point is that the classification might gain order if we use supracategories.
For example? "Positive hypnosis"/"Not so positive hypnosis"? "Erotic hypnosis"/"Non-erotic hypnosis", "Masculinization/Feminization"? One category from the 1st dichotomy can intersect with one from the 2nd and one from the 3d. So, I'm lost 😁
That's not a problem, it happens with any classification, the system depends on the user's goals, and different people might adopt different goals. I'm interested in kink-related types and subtypes, not in other categories or criteria. But if other people want to use other categories or criteria, that's ok too.
Graphic that clasiffies some kinks. It was taken from Facebook, but I've lost the author of it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 kinks.jpg   

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , princesitanatty (12)