Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Telescopic Rotation Vagina Sucking Blowjob Sex Machine For Men Pocket Suction Masturbation Toys
$60.94-3%

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

cock cage
Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Small Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 5 Size Padlock Cock Ring Penis Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$59.94

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$102.87-30%

panty girdle
Butt Lifter Seamless Waist Trainer Shaper Shapewear Tummy Control Postpartum Girdle 5D Magnetic Suspension Safety Underpants
$11.40-50%

transparent swimsuit
Latest Design Summer Beach Sexy Bikini Party Dress Multicolor Transparent Lace Mesh Women Swimsuit Set Sexy Hot Spring Set
$16.44

latex fetish
Flash sale sexy exotic Unisex Latex Short red black white nude party club wear show One-time molding Wrist gloves Mitten Fetish
$10.90-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3d printed self bondage.
(29 Mar 2021, 02:03 )Lancer Wrote: Success! I have my automatically latching handcuff lock design with a rotating cuff! It self closes when pushed against and can only be unlocked by pressing down on the latch in the middle. With a new modular lock design I can also swap out locks for fast prototyping.

Wow! That is awesome. I've been imagining what I could do with those if I had them. Do you have any plans to upload them here or thingiverse?
(30 Mar 2021, 02:16 )essanym Wrote:
(29 Mar 2021, 02:03 )Lancer Wrote: Success! I have my automatically latching handcuff lock design with a rotating cuff! It self closes when pushed against and can only be unlocked by pressing down on the latch in the middle. With a new modular lock design I can also swap out locks for fast prototyping.

Wow!  That is awesome.  I've been imagining what I could do with those if I had them.  Do you have any plans to upload them here or thingiverse?

Yup. Will be uploading the cuff designs as soon as I nail down the attachment points and the design of the connecting roller chains. Eta sometime this week because I have been busy lately. My new plan is to just have the attachment points install like the locking mechanism. Modular and with 2 screws.
Update since I have been very busy lately and I cannot spare hours in design and testing.
The cuffs are amazing but I am adding in more screw attachment points and trying to reduce the sound to no avail.

The chest harness has been conceptualized. It will be 8 slots cut into a rectangle with 2 at an angle. The rectangular piece will sit in between your breasts with 2 chains running horizontally above and below with 2 chains on top going over your shoulder/neck area with the same plate at the back. The slots will have a screw hole that will allow you to either screw it in for more security or use the latches same as the cuffs. Thanks to the fact chains only move in 2 dimensions we can secure the chains extremely securely and even on people with no breasts to speak of.

Speaking of the chains they will have customizable parts fitted, I currently plan on having the latch variant for easy releasability, a screw variant for securing hand reachable parts. There will be screw holes versions to accommodate the cuffs shown previously. The chains will be used in m3 and m6 sizes with a scale factor provided.

The chastity belt design is the same as the chest harness with a t-shape. I will be making a penis holder to prevent unnecessary rubbing and poor fit but as I am not a woman someone will have to design one for them.

The doctrine for the design now is comfort, security/strictness and modularity. The cuffs do not cause discomfort as they can move when squirming, chains are incredibly inflexible and do not bend easily which allows for stricter bondage then rope and you cannot flex your way out of plastic. Modularity has been a pain in the back side as it requires a lot of changes but the ability to reconfigure the bondage makes it all worth it.

Am also considering making printable spreader bars but the torsion can easily destroy the plastic.

Current top bondage idea that meshes well with it is a hogtie where the arms are secured to the chest harness and where your ankles and thighs are linked with chains which connects to your handcuffs or to the chastity belt. If I can figure out a functioning design for a gag then you will have yourself some self bondage able to go toe to toe with bondage webbing.

If you have any ideas let me know

Edit 1: slowing down the closing of the cuffs works wonders for sound reduction, looks like everyone might just have to close the latches sensually to avoid making a ruckus but I still need to try and fix that. Tomorrow I will try to stack rubbery stuff on top to absorb the snapping. Also I have to wait on ali parts for screws
I definitely need either a drawing or a photo!
Yeah, I'm with Ra. I'm going to need some sort of visual aid. Also, the sound of the cuffs isn't something that would bother me in the slightest. What's wrong with them making some sort of noise?
(31 Mar 2021, 20:32 )essanym Wrote: the sound of the cuffs
Can be very ASMRish triggering 😋 @Lancer, can you record it and post here? 😉
(01 Apr 2021, 00:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Mar 2021, 20:32 )essanym Wrote: the sound of the cuffs
Can be very ASMRish triggering 😋 @Lancer, can you record it and post here? 😉

It sounds like a loud cracking sound. Kinda like an extremely loud finger snapping. Not very ASMR, more wakes everyone up kind. I especially need it to be quite so I am working hard fixing it.
Ah, that makes sense.
This thread has inspired me to work on designing some cuffs that would unlock with a solenoid. I have 2 designs so far that are existing only in my brain and on paper. Eventually I will put some files up.
A quick update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210402_143436.jpg     20210402_143444.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3D-printed icelocks? Bound Whore 1 949 01 Aug 2021, 00:11
Last Post: Lancer
3D Printed Ice Lock mrgoat 17 11,593 06 Dec 2014, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , Anne (1) , essanym (11) , Lancer (34) , Like Ra (9) , TieUpTime (1) , Tinker D (1)