Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 02 Aug 2020

Wow. That’s pretty good. Wish I had your talent.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - ltxrob - 02 Aug 2020

(02 Aug 2020, 00:05 )Culmor Wrote: I've been slack recently. More HQ is on the way soon.

But, I've finally finished my 'Classic Scarlet Witch' head-thing.
Looks good!! 

is that that Worbla (sp??) stuff or mini cell foam and fillers??

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 02 Aug 2020

Thanks TD but I think any success I have is more due to perseverance than talent. That's why everything takes me so long to complete, I get frustrated and abandon a project for weeks at a time. My prop making's largely an iterative process of getting stuff repeatedly wrong until it becomes right 😊

Sorry for the weird gap in the final sentence, no idea why it's there but I can't seem to fix it.

Quote:is that that Worbla (sp??) stuff or mini cell foam and fillers??

I've only tried Worbla once and didn't have much success. That said, I've seen some amazing armour made with it.

My SW headpiece is expanded aluminium and cardboard covered in papier mache and a PVA/filler mix. Then covered with sheet latex to match the rest of the costume.

A very cheap and cheerful prop for my forthcoming Dr Harlene Quinzel shoot.

TTNAE.JPG thumbnail   

Inspired by Mr J.

Quote:Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in where a man dressed up as a bat gets all of my press? This town needs an enema! 

Not sure if I posted my Scarlet Witch coat, if not here it is.

Coat.jpg thumbnail   

This Sunday morning's project was a surgical mask to help to revert my Harley Quinn character back to Dr Harlene Quinzel. It didn't work quite as well as I'd hoped but I think it's still fit for purpose. I mean, who doesn't love a clownish grin?

HQ.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - no smile - 02 Aug 2020

Niiiice. 😉

In the words of Eddie Monsoon: 'Bollocksy, bollocksy bollocksy!'
My bostik must have expired, when I tried to put the smiley mask on it fell apart! Grrrrrrr!

Now fixed with cyanoacrylate superglue. Not ideal but it does the job. Still wondering whether to give it a 'Madonna' gap.

Edit:

Eeek! 
I just tried the mask and even spooked myself! That's creepy!

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Frank - 03 Aug 2020

A few old photos I rediscovered on my hard drive. Definitely has a fetish feel with the heelless boots, pantyhose, collar, and fingerless? gloves. 
 1cc020141.jpg thumbnail     1cc020142.jpg thumbnail     2002-08-03_20.54.06.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 03 Aug 2020

I would love to do the ponyplay/gelding thing, if only I was half my age.
I remember a Eurotrash clip of a zebra-girl in harness, her trainer said 'Kneel!' and the voice-over from Davina McCall was 'Neil? That's a strange name for a zebra!' 😊