Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 27 Jan 2018

Things have been ordered and red, gold and white latex sheet arrived yesterday: myĀ nextĀ project is underway šŸ˜Š

RGW5.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 03 Feb 2018

The blue Wondies.

ww1.jpg thumbnail     LCblue03.jpg thumbnail     LCblue02.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 10 Feb 2018

I spotted these 'Superheroine' partĀ nude and part-printed tights other day butĀ for some reason they don't do the business for me at all šŸ˜Ÿ
Odd.

hotornot.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 13 Feb 2018

A challenge for @Culmor based upon this cartoon cosplay image I stumbled across:

scooby_and_the_gang_dressed_as_superheroes_by_shinrider-dc1acu8.png thumbnail    - how about a Daphne themed Batgirl crossover cosplay?Ā  šŸ˜

MJĀ 

Ps. He has been tormenting me with nuns for weeks - don't ask!Ā  Scare3

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 13 Feb 2018

Quote:...how about a Daphne themed Batgirl crossover cosplay?
As my Jessica Rabbit red wig doubles for Daphne and Batgirl in a sense I'mĀ aeady doingĀ it šŸ˜‰

And I've littleĀ idea what your problem with nuns is but I suspect it'sĀ probably a manifestationĀ of a wilfull spirit in need of correction.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 13 Feb 2018

NUNS!!! REVERSE! REVERSE!!!

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 13 Feb 2018

(13 Feb 2018, 23:15 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: NUNS!!! REVERSE! REVERSE!!!

The huge nun on 'Flight into Terror'Ā was particularly worrisome, she'd give MJ nightmares for weeks.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 04 Mar 2018

Meska Dvasia'sĀ cosplay of Elementalist Lux Magma from League of Legends. To be honest I've never heard of the characterĀ but I like it anyway šŸ˜Š

league_of_legends1.jpg thumbnail     league_of_legends2.jpg thumbnail     league_of_legends3.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 24 Mar 2018

The suit, socks and gloves for my new projectĀ arrived yesterday šŸ˜Š IĀ need to add the white trimĀ to the socks next (the gloves are a better match to the metallic blueĀ suitĀ than they appear to beĀ in the pic).

Wonder1.JPG thumbnail     Wonder2.JPG thumbnail   

Edit, work in progress.Ā I think my adhesive is approacingĀ its use-by date, might have to re-glue some partsĀ šŸ˜Ÿ

Wonder3.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 31 Mar 2018

My projects for the wet weekend, making a gold belt and adding stars and stripes to this hood that arrived this mornrng.

Wondie hood.JPG thumbnail   

The work-in-progress.

Wonder5.JPG thumbnail