Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 28 Oct 2017

(27 Oct 2017, 15:21 )culmor Wrote: and it's almost unbelievable, incredibly intense. Even just laying the costume out on the bed knowing what's coming next has me in tremors. It's almost a spiritual experience, becoming the character you regard as the sexiest in the history of the world. OK, it's painful too, the boots hurt, the corset hurts, the cowl hurts and yet it all feels sooo intoxicating, I can hardly stand up for shaking.

Oh yes, I recognise those symptoms, even if in my case it's dressing for a self-bondage session. Pleasure and pain are often so close together it can become difficult to distinguish when one stops and the other starts....

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 29 Oct 2017

Having written I wasn't that into Richard Schaefer's Disney princess look I do like his Megaera (and I refuse to Americanize the spelling!). Probably because it reminds me of Deanna Troi. And because he wears quality nylons 😊

Megaera1.jpg thumbnail     Megaera2.jpg thumbnail   

That said, what's going on at his left ankle here?

2100c117d02ac33b3bafa4fbe60429e1.jpg thumbnail   

I like to imagine his left hand is there for a reason too...

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 29 Oct 2017

All I can say is... Wow

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 12 Nov 2017

Apparently at some cons you can now be body scanned and 3D printed.

Here's a five-inch model of 'Prodigious Girl' alongside the original crossplayer, Rob Gaines.

pg.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 12 Nov 2017

(12 Nov 2017, 23:10 )culmor Wrote: you can now be body scanned and 3D printed.
What do you think about yourself in that pink latex dress, cleancut platinos and VW wedges?

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 14 Nov 2017

KLike Ra wrote

Quote:What do you think about yourself in that pink latex dress, cleancut platinos and VW wedges?

I think my next test will be more...intense.

2.JPG thumbnail   

I need to find some bubble-gum pink accessories first though.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 14 Nov 2017

(14 Nov 2017, 22:46 )culmor Wrote: I need to find some bubble-gum pink accessories first though.
Bubble-gum pink gag?
Bubble-gum pink chastity cage?
Bubble-gum pink latex hood?
Bubble-gum pink boa?
Bubble-gum pink fluffy bolero?

Oh, I love bubble-gum pink... Just like light sky blue 😋

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 16 Nov 2017

(14 Nov 2017, 22:46 )culmor Wrote: KLike Ra wrote

Quote:What do you think about yourself in that pink latex dress, cleancut platinos and VW wedges?

I think my next test will be more...intense.

I need to find some bubble-gum pink accessories first though.

Welll, there is always the obvious.......

Hot-Pink-Silicone-Anal-Toys-Smooth-Touch-Heart-Butt-Plug-Insert-Stopper-Sex-Toys-Sex-Products.jpg thumbnail   

...you did ask!  😁

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 16 Nov 2017

Ah, it's "fluorescent" pink, not "bubble-gum" pink! 😁

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 17 Nov 2017

To be honest, I was just going to use my 'Madonna' plug (I call it that because I bought it for my 'Hung Up' costume).

Madonna.JPG thumbnail   

That said, my public are complaining I haven't posted frontal pics of my Batgirl yet, I suppose I'll need a purple one for this.

BG leo.JPG thumbnail