Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 16 Aug 2017

(06 Aug 2017, 06:29 )culmor Wrote: Madjack wrote

Quote:To me the Green Nun is a 'dom' role (I can imagine her with a cane - and that's not a good fantasy!) 

Oh, I don't know, I quite like it..

I'm not sure a Green Nun with a ruler would be any better.

Ohhhhh, I've just found a Nun I actually like  😁 💓

tumblr_os64uub3e31va1uhho1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - those boots, those legs, that thing in her hand!

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 20 Aug 2017

I'm minded to give a 'So Close and Yet So Far' award to this GLaDOS cosplayer.

G1.jpg thumbnail     G2.jpg thumbnail     G3.jpg thumbnail   

It's 99.9% there but those wrinkles in the first pic...  >.<

I love her Aperture Labs logo, her head-piece and her make-up though, all top notch stuff, as good as it gets.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 25 Aug 2017

Some recent images that caught my eye

tumblr_n8vekz4nQt1t59p2vo1_500.jpg thumbnail    - love this Indian Bollywood Steampunk inspired Cosplay (I have a soft, or rather, hard spot for Indian ladies!)
 tumblr_ob8kmpG4VR1trhtmwo1_500.png thumbnail    - Lady archer, not sure what character or theme, maybe Middle Earth?
 tumblr_ou1ylmI8e01tqblx8o2_540.jpg thumbnail    - babe with a big gun... sigh!

enjoy

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 25 Aug 2017

An awesome Samus crossplayer.

Samus1.jpg thumbnail     Samus2.jpg thumbnail     Samus3.jpg thumbnail   

And again as BtAS Catwoman.

catwoman__gray1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 25 Aug 2017

(25 Aug 2017, 08:03 )culmor Wrote: And again as BtAS Catwoman.

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't recall (or find) any instance of Catwoman appearing in grey - always black, even the original TV series.

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 26 Aug 2017

MJ, here's the grey catsuit in BtAS (Batman, the Animated Series).

Source: https://youtu.be/cL1icQXDGVI

Also, in the Arkham City video game theres the option to change CW's costume to the BtAS version. Even better, this time her boots have heels 😊

BACCW.jpg thumbnail   

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/9sBD4aN8jlM
[/video]

Catwoman's been outfitted in a variety of catsuits (natch), leotards and dresses over the years, I think at least six versions in the comics before the iconic Julie Newmar TV version appeared. Off the top of my head I can think of black, grey, purple, white, orange, blue/red and green outfits, also several DPM ones. The evolution of Catwoman almost deserves its own thread. There's a page in one of the mid-60's comics that shows  the various pre-TV show versions, I'll dig it out and post a pic.

Speaking of comics, in the BtAS comics there was a version of Catman, this time a guy so inspired by the grey Catwoman he committed burglaries costumed as her. Rather sadly he wasn't in the least passable as he was built like a brick outhouse. Needless to say, it didn't end well for him.

During the nineties the grey Bruce Timm Catwoman actually ran in parallel with the purple Jim Balent version. Leading of course to a dilemma...

Nineties.jpg thumbnail   

Incidentally, my grey suit's made of 'inside-out' metallic latex for the semi-matte appearance. Only the front of the hood's shiny side out.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 26 Aug 2017

Wow!

I stand corrected and, as always, in awe of your knowledge in this area  😁

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 26 Aug 2017

Kamiko-Zero is the all-time best BtAs Catwoman cosplayer IM(NS)HO. I particularly love the first shot in this set.

kamiko-zero0.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero5.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero7.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero6.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero1.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero2.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero3.jpg thumbnail     kamiko-zero4.jpg thumbnail   

She writes that it's a Reevzfx cowl: they made my Balent and Pfeiffer ones but I can't see the BtAS one on their site. I've had great service from them, I posted a scrap of purple latex to California for them to colour match my Balent cowl to and they did a great job 😊

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 26 Aug 2017

Now this is something I know that no one will ever see or can answer.
When your all dresses up, and it's time to take a juicy crap, just how fast can you undress? Or do you just cork it with a plug?

I often wondered about Super Heros and Their Super Poop.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 27 Aug 2017

Quote:...something I know that no one will ever see or can answer.

Hmm, I 'm sure i've aeady posted the Wonder-Plug...  😉

Answer.jpg thumbnail   

...and Madge-in-a Box.

Madge-in-a box.JPG thumbnail