Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 19 Apr 2017

Quote:Ah-ha! So, you found some all yellow Marigold gloves then?

No, they're generic 'one size fits no-one' kitchen gloves and are much too thin and a bit too big. I might remake the BG gloves, I have plenty of yellow sheet latex left,

Modified Marigolds.JPG thumbnail   

Quote:What for tights are you wearing here?

Wolford Satin de luxe but I can't remember what shade.

Quote:Have you seen that ready2role (Suzy sews on Flickr) 

Has recently done a batgirl costume.

I hadn't. I have seen the Greg Moraio version though.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 19 Apr 2017

(19 Apr 2017, 18:10 )culmor Wrote: Wolford Satin de luxe
Hm... Indeed... It's either Satin de Luxe or Cecilia de Rafael Uppsala, or do-not-remember-something from Fogal...

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 19 Apr 2017

They're definitely Wolford Satin de Luxes. Platinum colour? I wanted something pale to see how the cape was hanging.

The Batgirl gloves were all a bit of a disaster, it looks like I'm  wearing baseball mitts here 😟

BG3.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 20 Apr 2017

I see I'm not the only one with the glove problem...

Marigolds.jpg thumbnail     Marigolds2.jpg thumbnail     batgirl_and_catwoman_by_jcrprints-db4nmz8.jpg thumbnail   

And by chance, a new Batgirl story starts today!

batgirl_story_4_1_by_ycbatgirl-db6gknr.jpg thumbnail     BG5.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 21 Apr 2017

This version of Batgirl really needs purple patent stiletto shoe-boots and other than these Lou-Bou's they seem to be impossible to find. I mean, in her day job Babs is a librarian, right? Lou-Bous? I don't think so.

loubous.jpg thumbnail   

'Aubergine' leather shoe dye is on the way...  😊  The manufacturer's advert says their dyes will even turn black shoes white, I'm sceptical but we shall see. Now to find some suitable footwear for the experiment.

Edit: the stuff's arrived, I just hope this doesn't happen...

Eek.jpg thumbnail   

And yes. that is a real-life 'Designer' boot.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - FagMan - 23 Apr 2017

797nBM4.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 28 Apr 2017

The many faces of Batgirl?

27409107462_71f394852b_o.jpg thumbnail    - the classic
 28441684823_624df24b2e_o.jpg thumbnail    - always getting into trouble (Is this Ms Chen again?)
 29209997870_728a35f1c2_o.jpg thumbnail    - looking good in black and white (@Culmor why not change your outfit to be the classic B/W Batgirl - that would get some looks!)

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 28 Apr 2017

Great idea. Batgirl in classic B/W tv.

I'll bet nobody ever did that.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 28 Apr 2017

Yvonne sometimes broke the fourth wall and flirted with the camera while tied up, surpring she got away with that in the sixties...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQj_KR9tec

Also while chained in Lord Fogg's dungeon and when tied up in Catwoman's 'Catswhiskers' IIRC.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 03 May 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 21:37 )culmor Wrote: Yvonne sometimes broke the fourth wall and flirted with the camera while tied up, surpring she got away with that in the sixties...

Also while chained in Lord Fogg's dungeon and when tied up in Catwoman's 'Catswhiskers' IIRC.

Holy broken links Batman, its not working!

Weird... I can see the video preview when I reply to this post, but neither the link nor the video work for me... 😟

MJ