Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 09 Feb 2014

Some Samus Aran cosplays:

SA01.jpg thumbnail     SA02.jpg thumbnail     SA03.jpg thumbnail     SA04.jpg thumbnail     SA05.jpg thumbnail     SA06.jpg thumbnail     SA07.jpg thumbnail     SA08.jpg thumbnail     SA10.jpg thumbnail     SA11.jpg thumbnail     SA12.jpg thumbnail     SA13.jpg thumbnail     SA14.jpg thumbnail     SA15.jpg thumbnail     SA16.jpg thumbnail     SA17.jpg thumbnail     SA18.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 16 Feb 2014

Katy Perry (or not... 😉 )

Sperry1.jpg thumbnail     sperry2.jpg thumbnail     sperry3.jpg thumbnail     Sperry 4.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 16 Feb 2014

(16 Feb 2014, 19:43 )culmor Wrote: Katy Perry (or not... 😉 )
Nice try, but absolutely not, to be honest.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 18 Feb 2014

OK, so no self respecting cosplay fetishist could ignore Star Trek, just look at these!

star_trek_cosplay_in_the_harbor_at_otakon_2013_by_gamerzone18-d6mqykq.jpg thumbnail     to_boldly_go_by_the_cosplay_scion-d4bvavm.jpg thumbnail    - nothing quite like the original uniforms (memorably re-visited in DS9 'Trials and Tribble-ations' and worn by the delightful Terry Farrell - sad, sad, person that I am to know this 😁 )

seven_of_nine_1_by_weatherstone-d3is2nj.jpg thumbnail   
And then there is Seven of Nine... oh my!

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - B1u3 - 18 Feb 2014

Nice pics...I like Star Trek 😉
Always a good topic.
But what happened to the foot/shoe in the pic with 7of9?

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 18 Feb 2014

I think I've posted this before somewhere but
 STTOS.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 18 Feb 2014

(18 Feb 2014, 17:58 )B1u3 Wrote: But what happened to the foot/shoe in the pic with 7of9?
Nothing. This is how it's supposed to be.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 19 Feb 2014

No, no, no, it's absolutely not, that's the cheapo 'costume bought from the local party shop' way of doing things. The shoe and heel is supposed to be an integral part of the bodysuit, it's not a shoe worn underneath the suit with the heel poking through a hole.

seven2003.jpg thumbnail   

I have a genuine Deanna Troy costume (not a cosplay replica) and the shoes are part of the leggings too. Here they are with the 'Seven of Nine' inspired copies I made myself.

TroiShoes.JPG thumbnail     SevenShoes.JPG thumbnail     Integral shoes 1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 19 Feb 2014

Fascinating insight into the level of detail both the original TV/Movie go to when creating clothing and then when people, such as the ever inventive Culmor, are re-creating those items.

I guess if you're doing it seriously then the details are everything, but then that would mean all the gorgeous latex versions of the original Trek dresses would never have been made - I for one would lament that loss 😁

Great contributions to the thread from all

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 19 Feb 2014

Not 100% sure of the character here (Bayonetta?), but love the image:

bayonetta_cosplay_by_yuegene-d36s15i.jpg thumbnail   

MJ