Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 13 Oct 2015

Hello Kitty!
Phillip Blond in an original corset, the same one worn by Katy Perry before it was auctioned for charity and a replica Steve P made for a crossplay.

1-Blond.jpg thumbnail     2-Perry.jpg thumbnail     3-Steve.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 14 Oct 2015

two more that interested me:

meg_griffin_cosplay___family_guy_acen_2014_by_ilovetrunks-d7kyw7w.jpg thumbnail    - another 'Ladybeard' ? (Meg Griffin from Family Guy if you didn't know)

star%20wars%20cosplay%20stormtroopers%202000x1335%20wallpaper_www_wallpaperhi_com_74.jpg thumbnail    - the perks of being an Imperial Stormtrooper 😁

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 14 Oct 2015

MJ,
NB the 'Thank You' wasn't for the 'Meg Griffin'  😊   (though even the other pic is a bit dodgy top-right).

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 20 Oct 2015

Ok, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon early, but who cares....

tumblr_nvoo8wcQg91qb4ozoo1_540.jpg thumbnail    - Cosplay? Maybe... Fetish? Oh yes, 100% 😁

So, who's next for the carbonite? With Stormtroopers like that I think the Empire has cracked the recruiting issues they had after Episode VI   💓

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 21 Oct 2015

This is a test for Culmor (which I'm sure he will pass with ease) - but who are these damsels?

3685872744_6d8835060a_o.jpg thumbnail    the original and  hh.jpg thumbnail    the new version?

- I actually know, but had never heard of them before today

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 21 Oct 2015

Apologies, I've been away a few days  travelling.
That's Electrawoman and Dynagirl, not to be confused with the entirely unrelated 😉 heroines of several Dynaflix bondage movies who are the completely different 'Electrababe and Dynachick'

I much prefer the original E and D costumes. Greg Maraio used to sell spot-on replicas, perhaps he still does.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 22 Oct 2015

Quote:Ok, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon early...

You're just ahead of the curve.

stormtroopers.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 23 Oct 2015

A wardrobe malfunction seems to be developing with Cassandra's version of the Silk Spectre II's costume. That doesn't look comfortable >.<

SS1.jpg thumbnail     SS2.jpg thumbnail     SS3.jpg thumbnail     SS4.jpg thumbnail     SS5.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madboyevil - 03 Nov 2015

I don't remember someone aeady post this... Asuka from evangelion 
 tumblr_n4j7dkK9I91tzjqtko1_500.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_n4j7dkK9I91tzjqtko2_500.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 06 Nov 2015

My Tumblr stream says, that this beautiful lady in a latex catsuit is:

Quote:Cosplayer Vlada Lutsak, aka tniwe, is Metroid’s Zero Suit Samus in these shots by Aku

cosplay-11-latex-catsuit.jpg thumbnail     cosplay-12-latex-catsuit.jpg thumbnail     cosplay-13-latex-catsuit.jpg thumbnail