Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 11 Jul 2015

Interesting article about women and cosplay from the BBC of all people!

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 12 Jul 2015

I was approached by the BBC to give an interview at MCM London Comicon almost two years ago.  I ran a mile. I didn't think it'd do my career much good to be on the news looking like this, even if it is my least fetishy cosplay.

DKR2.jpg thumbnail   

Incidentally, I just discovered one of my Harley crossplay pics has been added to the group 'Fetish for Shiny Women' on Deviantart...quote 'Here you will only see favorites of women in various shiny clothing'. Maybe I'm more passable than I think I am 😊 This is the pic in question:

h4.jpg thumbnail   

I thought I was showing a man-gut and a rather poor tuck there but hey, I seem to have fooled some-one.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 12 Jul 2015

My Derrick Barry post reminded me of something I have in the back of the wardrobe that I can't remember showing:

Wrong colour.jpg thumbnail   

OK, the colour's off and the zip's all wrong but the combination of skin-tight and loose flappy makes it great fun to wear 😊

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 16 Jul 2015

(12 Jul 2015, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: My Derrick Barry post reminded me of something I have in the back of the wardrobe that I can't remember showing:

OK, the colour's off and the zip's all wrong but the combination of skin-tight and loose flappy makes it great fun to wear 😊

I'm intrigued by the '...combination of skin-tight and loose flappy...' which is not a concept I'd have considered with a material like latex. I'm trying to imagine what I would feel like - definitely different and another thing to add to my list of 'things to try' 😊

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 16 Jul 2015

I couldn't decide where to post this, but then remembered that Culmor makes his own costumes and decide here was a s good a spot as any:

tumblr_nr0rd32ReC1sax6l7o1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nr0rd32ReC1sax6l7o3_1280.jpg thumbnail    - this is, I think, 100% Fetish and almost certainly 100% fun too!

The guy has been inspired by art to create a very interesting garment

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - ltxrob - 16 Jul 2015

(16 Jul 2015, 10:37 )madjack Wrote: I couldn't decide where to post this, but then remembered that Culmor makes his own costumes and decide here was a s good a spot as any:

- this is, I think, 100% Fetish and almost certainly 100% fun too!

The guy has been inspired by art to create a very interesting garment

MJ
From here if anybody is interested...
http://steffy-the-rubber-doll.tumblr.com/

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 24 Jul 2015

Bah, I have the day off work and it's been throwing it down with rain all morning. To kill time I made a couple of montages.

troicrop2.jpg thumbnail     Harleycomp.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 24 Jul 2015

(24 Jul 2015, 14:27 )culmor Wrote: Bah, I have the day off work and it's been throwing it down with rain all morning. To kill time I made a couple of montages.

Bad luck with the weather - love the turquoise outfit, is it the ultimate kinky Deanna Troi fantasy? 😁

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 24 Jul 2015

Quote:...is it the ultimate kinky Deanna Troi fantasy?
Just about 😊 Actually there's a fanfic by Steve Zink that has Deanna playing the 90's Jim Balent version of Catwoman on the Holodeck that might be an even hotter idea.

Which reminds me, I've been emailed to say that my  Pfeiffer and Balent Catwoman cowls have shipped from the USA and should be here soon. Which means I'll only be waiting for the Pfeiffer boots and the whip. I need to take the existing cowl off my Balent suit too, it's never worked properly, which is why I bought the new one. Odd really because the BtAS catwoman suit I bought from the same maker at the same time works fine.

BPcowls.jpg thumbnail   

I'm also reminded my friend Steve won an award for his Balent Catwoman costume at a con in London a few years ago. There used to be a video on you-tube, I'll have to see if I can find it.

As an aside, I am so going to do a  pervy version of this.

Scarlet Overkill.jpg thumbnail   

😊

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - herrpee - 29 Jul 2015

Some nice mass effect cosplay... I'll be commander Shepard...
 1.png thumbnail     2.png thumbnail     3.png thumbnail     4.png thumbnail     5.png thumbnail