Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 08 Dec 2014

Some Cosplay images I found that make me smile:

cosplay 2.JPG thumbnail    - Catwoman never fails to please
 cosplay1.JPG thumbnail    - I'm not sure who, but she's beautiful 💓
 cosplay3.JPG thumbnail    - name that SHIELD agent
 cosplay4.JPG thumbnail    - I'm scared of spiders!
 tumblr_nfwnubu8id1s6wnsto1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - I love biker babes!

enjoy

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 23 Dec 2014

OK, so everyone loves Powergirl (it's the combo of the boob-window leotard and the shiny sheer tights) but I think this is only the second crossplay of her I've seen.

bootybombshell1.jpg thumbnail     bootybombshell2.jpg thumbnail     bootybombshell3.jpg thumbnail     bootybombshell4.jpg thumbnail     bootybombshell5.jpg thumbnail     bootybombshell6.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_n8d9qlBIhJ1sp7nbuo1_1280.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 29 Dec 2014

Some recent finds:

654243692_636e45e2dd_o.jpg thumbnail    - Wonder Woman quickly realised that she'd been away from the gym for too long!
 tumblr_n5d2rjlwPl1rxufgfo3_1280.jpg thumbnail    - Don't know the character, but love the look!
 tumblr_n96fjyxXaJ1r2o3fxo1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - I'm in love with Harlequin 💓
 tumblr_n5ezqsWN291twlptao1_500.jpg thumbnail    - so cute
 tumblr_n5msdcLE6R1s3dkoso1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - I can't resist a pretty gun toting girl 😁

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 29 Dec 2014

(29 Dec 2014, 14:52 )madjack Wrote:  Purple Heart RL.jpg thumbnail    - Don't know the character, but love the look!

That's 'Purple Heart' from 'Hyperdimension Neptunia'.

Purple Heart.jpg thumbnail   

More of Poompaboom's costume.

purple-heart-Poompaboom1.jpg thumbnail     purple-heart-Poompaboom2.jpg thumbnail     purple-heart-Poompaboom3.jpg thumbnail     purple-heart-Poompaboom4.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 09 Jan 2015

Wow!

tumblr_nhpn53eVe41tqtw37o1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nhpn53eVe41tqtw37o3_r1_1280.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_nhpn53eVe41tqtw37o4_r1_1280.jpg thumbnail   

I'm not sure, but I think this may be meant to be Pepper Potts in Ironman suit? The mighty Culmor will know 😁

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 10 Jan 2015

Quote:... I think this may be meant to be Pepper Potts in Ironman suit?

Very possibly it is but I'm afraid I know very little about the Ironman universe, I haven't even seen any of the films. As impressed as I am by your faith in me Marvel characters aren't really my area at all 😟

Edit, but as it's you (and the rain is torrential here this morning) I've found time for a quick Google and it is indeed Angela Bermudez (aka Tensh No Sekai) cosplaying as Pepper Potts in R.E.S.C.U.E. armour from Ironman.

More pics

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 14 Jan 2015

Here's something I've been experimenting with for a while now and I think I've at last found the right techniques, adhesives and materials to do it. I rigorously stretch tested the joins in this latest sample and nothing came apart or tore! 😁 (Bear with me and pretend the green latex is really black)

Stretch testing.jpg thumbnail   

I commissioned this as a base suit but I think I'll need a few more practices before I can summon up the courage to take a scalpel to it.

Base suit.JPG thumbnail   

I must remember: when in doubt, keep calm and think of Michelle 😊

CW.gif thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 23 Jan 2015

(14 Jan 2015, 23:39 )culmor Wrote: Here's something I've been experimenting with for a while now and I think I've at last found the right techniques, adhesives and materials to do it. I rigorously stretch tested the joins in this latest sample and nothing came apart or tore! 😁 (Bear with me and pretend the green latex is really black)

I commissioned this as a base suit but I think I'll need a few more practices before I can summon up the courage to take a scalpel to it.

I must remember: when in doubt, keep calm and think of Michelle 😊

I couldn't ever pick up the courage to take a knife to a latex suit! I'm bad enough when I want to modify a pair of tights. 😁

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 23 Jan 2015

What is it about Cosplay girls with brightly coloured hair and guns that intrigues me so much?

bishoujo_black_widow_cosplay_by_vampbeauty-d43fek0.jpg thumbnail    - Black widow

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 30 Jan 2015

More cosplay cuties:

tumblr_n6vj32PZul1r6v8t0o1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - I just want to take her home 😁
 tumblr_nc7mcgn2cj1r7p8bno1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - beware the Mord Sith! (from the 'Sword of Truth' series of books and 'Seeker' TV series - worth a read if you enjoy fantasy fiction with more than a hint of FemDom S&M)

MJ