Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 22 Jun 2014

Quote:Hats off to the guy for simply getting out there and doing it.

He's actually a really nice guy too if you meet him. He took a load of crap from some 'friends' about his crossplays and he came back with this:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/oZZlzc551j0
[/video]

He must have about forty or fifty crossplay costumes., many based on leos and catsuits.

Steve earlier this year as Nina(the alternative costume) and a Gundam hostess.

CI_85189_1384213610.jpg thumbnail     Steve.jpg thumbnail     R12.jpg thumbnail   

My favourite Steve quotes from CosI re this Kodachi Kuno outfit:

8.jpg thumbnail     9.jpg thumbnail   

Quote: I never learnt girly gym stuff at school... Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights! I was in too much of a hurry to try the leo on. But on the day I will have some super sexy sheer nude tights to go with the costume. 😉 ...I tried the leotard out with white heels, cuz Im a glamour puss *_*,

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 22 Jun 2014

(22 Jun 2014, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: Thanks for not mentioning I didnt have tights!
...I was just about to mention ... 😁

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 22 Jun 2014

Sigh...OK...here he is in his Kodachi costume c/w the 'super sexy sheer nude tights' then...
 6.jpg thumbnail   

Actually he layered fishnets over black sheers for his second try at Zatanna last year, he didn't think it worked well but I quite liked the look...

Zatanna1.jpg thumbnail   

Another favourite Steve quote re tights and shop assistants ' ...I always try to stock up around Christmas or Valentine's day but they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 22 Jun 2014

Anyone notice the blonde judge wearing what looks like a light blue vest over a white blouse. Watch her, she seems to like and get into, the music, and taping her pencil.
Of course, Steve rocks. Wonder what he uses for breasts?

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 22 Jun 2014

(22 Jun 2014, 13:15 )culmor Wrote: they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...
Never noticed that. I do not believe they even think about it or care 😁

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 22 Jun 2014

By the way, I was referring to that video that Steve was in.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 23 Jun 2014

Quote: Wonder what he uses for breasts?

The ones for the Katy costume are 'Pamela Anderson' party/joke shop boobs remodelled with pva adhesive and newspaper but for other costumes he has a separate breastplate made from scratch with the same materials and decorating filler..

bewbs2.jpg thumbnail     bewbs1.JPG thumbnail     bewbs3.jpg thumbnail   

bewbs4.JPG thumbnail     bewbs5.JPG thumbnail     filler.JPG thumbnail     Nert 1.JPG thumbnail     mrsVader.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 23 Jun 2014

Ok, he's an artist.
And from the looks of things, a pretty good one at that.
Cool.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 30 Jun 2014

Sailor Starmaker, Sailor Starfighter and Sailor Starhealer.

SS2.jpg thumbnail     SS1.jpg thumbnail     SS3.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 30 Jun 2014

Quote:
Quote: they always know when you're buying for yourself'. So true...

Never noticed that. I do not believe they even think about it or care

Oh, they do. I've had a 'lady of a certain age' shop assistant tell me 'these are so sexy, aren't they' when buying Wolford Fatals. She knew... 😊 Blush