Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Toy Sounding Penis Plug Insert Sex Toys for Men Penis Dilator
$1.75

ikoky
IKOKY Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men Silicone Cock Rings Time Delay Ejaculation Erotic Adjustable
$2.42-21%

latex rubber fashion
Men Oxford Shoes Fashion Thick 4.5CM High Heels Patent Leather Black Casual Dress Lace Up Pattern Heighten Classic Wedding Party
$40.52-19%

1d oil pantyhose
1D oil bright sexy pantyhose shiny beautiful leg socks one line crotch affection fun stockings
$3.33

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Restraints Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask Role Play Leather Tight Single Glove Adult Sex Toys for women men
$10.15

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men‘s Sheer Oil Shiny Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Stockings Utral-Thin Tights Sheath Panty Hose Man Underwear
$31.40

steel bondage
CBT Sex Toys For Men Traction Chain Penis Ring Adjustable Spikes Stainless Steel Cockring BDSM Bondage Restraint Adults Games
$29.02-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Homemade Chastity belt with nudity
This is my making a chasity to revent getting to hard and also keeping anything that is shoved up my ass in there.
i made it out of 2x belts only and you can add a padlock or 2 so u cant get it off even if you want to.
This is how i did it. and it's realy simple. i just put one belt around my waist and tightened it so i could dont pull it down and off. and then i toke the other belt between my legs and locked it in place. also for ppl that may wonder, YES i am plugged on these pictures😉
And on the last picture u can see that it's bearly noticeable that i have something underneath my pants.
 belter.png   
 DSC00100.jpg   
 DSC00101.jpg   
 DSC00102.jpg   
Love her thanking

Contributors: coldman (1) , gunzorz (1)