Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Unisex Latex Mask Sexy Role Play Shiny Rubber Open Eyes and Mouth Headgear Full Face Mask Hood for Cosplay Sexy Costume Masks
$30.77-29%

zippidy
Sexy Shining Silver Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Costume Stretch Performance Dance Show Celebrate Outfit
$119.79-20%

latex tights
Women Sexy Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$7.13-39%

1d oil pantyhose
Women 1D Oil Glossy Tights Shiny Ultrathin All Sheer To Waist Stretchy Silky Nylon Pantyhose High Waist Leggings Closed Crotch
$41.99

leather pencil skirt
Lautaro Autumn Soft Black Pu Leather Midi Skirt Women with Double Slit Zipper High Waist Korean Style Fashion 2021 Streetwear
$55.18-29%

shiny pantyhose
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)