Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Woman Leather Harness Open Mouth Ball with Nose Hook Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Plug Erotic Sex Products Mouth Plug Sex Games
$9.78-29%

2024 chastity
Men Chastity Cage Device Silicone Lock Cock Hollow Breathable Adult Toy Penis Ring Erotic Urethral Lock Ring Adult Gay Sex Toys
$6.03-50%

gaff panties
New Men Low Waist Sissy Pouch Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Hollow Men's G-string
$50.14

FRRK
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

2022 chastity
Stainless Steel Metal Chastity Cage With Screw to Lock Dick Steel Penis Rings Erotic Sexual Toys For Male 2022 NEW Adult Sex Toy
$48.25-44%

hypnosis device
CES Therapy Sleep Aid Device Anxiety Helper Transcranial Insomnia Depression Migraine Hypnosis Relieve Head Pain Relief
$482.79-59%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
panties with cork female adult milk first Masturbation toy Vibrator egg licking vaginal adapter women men cheapest sexrobot CRW1
$10.67-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Looking for a feeling.
First of all, hello! and sorry for my english.

Well i have been looking for an especific feeling, that some of the most experienced users must have achieved.

I want a plug, if its possible, that keep me the feeling that im REALLY full, like the one you desperately need to go to the bathroom. i bough a small butt plug, and i had feeling nothing, after some time i could forget it there. so i advanced to a medium-large plug, that gives me a lot of trouble inserting, but again no full-feeling, only a small disconfort.

So, is there possible to achieve, this full feeling, like you REALLY need to go to bathroom, through a butplug? thanks!!
Ever tried inflatable butt-plugs?
An enema can make you feel pretty full. They have ones with balloons you can inflate so you cant let it out untill someone deflates the balloon.
hi! sorry for taking so long to reply. Well i had an inflatable plug, that kept deflating, so i kind gave up about this kind of stuff.
Do you guys recomends somewhere i can buy a good inflatable plug that holds the pressure? i will use the oportunity to buy an pump gag too
You can always try eBay: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-...=824&kw=lg

But there's no guarantee that a new plug will keep pressure, probably it's better to try to fix the old one. Inflate it and immerse completely in the water. And follow the bubbles 😉
(17 Sep 2011, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: You can always try eBay: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-...=824&kw=lg

But there's no guarantee that a new plug will keep pressure, probably it's better to try to fix the old one. Inflate it and immerse completely in the water. And follow the bubbles 😉

damn!! gonna do that NOW thanks
I've been thinking about getting the tantus A-Bomb..

Anyone got a experience with these?

Contributors: Blinke (1) , Like Ra (2) , regular123 (1) , wooltneck (3)