Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Bluetooth G Spot Dildo Vibrator for Women APP Long Distance Remote Control Clitoris Stimulator Vibrating Egg Sex Toys for Female
$10.68

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Platform Side Zip Up Thin High Heels Short Booties Handmade Ladies Shoes Woman Large Size 41 44 46 52
$113.64-37%

prostate stimulation
Vibrator Male Prostate Massage Butt Plug Delayed Ejaculation Ring APP Control Backyard Toys Three Point Stimulation Couple Flirt
$10.79

sexy
Extra thick 12cm bra, extra thick cup, extra thick bra, thickened gathering, no steel ring underwear for women AB
$86.00

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Toddler Long Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuits Kids Belly Sate Boy Romper Tops Stage Costume
$18.14-40%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton Retro 50's Lili St. Cyr Lingerie Ad Art Burlesque Pinup
$139.15-40%

exotic lingerie
2022 Hot Cut Red See Through Lingerie Women's Underwear Mesh Yarn Lace Transparent Bra Sexy 3 Piece Erotic Lingerie Set Luxury
$162.14-69%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pinup photos for art
This is a very nice set of the original studio photo and the pinup art that came from it. Pinup photos to art[Image: Pin_Up_before_after_85.jpg]
To be honest I'm still not sure if it indeed was done this way and not the other way around 😉 I love Gil Elvgren's works!
Um, I really can't see the least reason that it might have been done the other way around.
Can someone give me a clue as to why it might have been?

The other way around? First art, then photo? I've seen lots of such projects. Very interesting!
Yes, I've seen photos based after art projects (of course) but never a final photo that involved an (almost) redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

😋
(28 Apr 2011, 22:33 )culmor Wrote: redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

Yes, my first thought 😉

Anyway, I wonder what the actual story is. I remember, I read an article about Gil, but I do not remember anything about photos. Google should know 😉

(28 Apr 2011, 22:33 )culmor Wrote: redundant tripod in the background with an assistant's hand holding a dress out!

That's not a redundant tripod in the back. That's the hair light stand. The hair light is in back shining down and towards the camera, to highlight and define the hair.

My guess is since these were designed to be art and not photos, the photo was just a visual guide, instead of having the model sit for a long time.
(29 Apr 2011, 11:26 )tom_fisher Wrote: My guess is since these were designed to be art and not photos, the photo was just a visual guide, instead of having the model sit for a long time.

This is a good point and a good explanation!

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (4) , tom_fisher (2)