Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
New Ladies Sexy High Elastic Transparent Package Hip Short Skirts Erotic Fishnet Hollow Out See Through Mini Body Night Dresses
$5.69

bodystockings
Sexy Halter neck fishnet dress short panty body stocking bodystocking lingerie
$2.35

speerise
Women Ballet Tank Scoop Neck Vest Leotards Dance Costumes Practice Clothes Sleeveless Bodysuit Classic Adult Spandex Dancewear
$149.50-34%

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Plug Sex Toys For Men Women Masturbator Electro Stimulation Silicone Butt Plug Prostate Massager Sex Toy
$7.84

zippidy
Black Feather 4 Colors Stones Bodysuit Birthday Celebrate Performance Long Sleeves Outfit Female Singer Show Costume
$130.68-25%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

latex one piece
Women PU Faux Leather Latex Bodysuit + Gloves + Stocking Sexy High Cut Lingerie Sexy Tights Catsuit One Piece Thong Stage Wear
$25.01-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to sew pantyhose?
Inspired by Aurora, she claimed to sew herself in pantyhose encasement, wearing sport attire and went jogging. (pic😊

[Image: sport.jpg]

This intrigued me. The idea of being totally encased and sewed in pantyhose just arouses me. But pantyhose is delicate and I'm not good in sewing, can anyone advise me on that?
(25 Dec 2010, 11:04 )curse154 Wrote: This intrigued me. The idea of being totally encased and sewed in pantyhose just arouses me. But pantyhose is delicate and I'm not good in sewing, can anyone advise me on that?

I asked the same question years ago on various forums, but got no answer. One method is to use an overlock: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overlock
(25 Dec 2010, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Dec 2010, 11:04 )curse154 Wrote: This intrigued me. The idea of being totally encased and sewed in pantyhose just arouses me. But pantyhose is delicate and I'm not good in sewing, can anyone advise me on that?

I asked the same question years ago on various forums, but got no answer. One method is to use an overlock: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overlock

But I need to be able to do it by hand, while wearing it. I don't think the overlock works as you need a sewing machine to do it.
You can do pretty much any stitchwork by hand, it only takes longer than by machine. Anyway, I doubt, that for sewing yourself into tights, a machine would be useful.

Overlock stitch is used to prevent the open end of fabric from fraying. It is also used on lycra seams, to gather the fabric around the seams and make thinner (but harder) seams. I know, because I had to repair leggings a while ago. You simply move the needle through the fabric and back, then almost pull tight, but lead the thread through the loop that is formed, then move on. Machines do that in a different way, but this method works well and looks the same.

There is a simple stitch, that should work, no idea, how it is called, but I am not an expert. It is 1 step forward - underneath the fabric and up again, then 1/2 a step back, then repeat. This creates a strong seam and if you try to rip it apart, you will probably damage your tights.

I found a website about sewing, this stitch is called backstitch and here is a tutorial: http://sewing.about.com/od/techniques/ss...itch_2.htm
I sew two pantyhose together and put a zip in the top one with the waistband as collar. Works great if I can get them big enough! Another approach is to use a hot glue gun to glue the waistbands together while you are inside. It makes a delicious feeling of being trapped as you can't get it off without tearing the fabric. Probably best to not use platinos there!

Contributors: curse154 (2) , Like Ra (1) , MrSquingle (1) , Strappado (1)