Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Stockings Clothing
$53.24-42%

glossy body suit
Sexy Women See Through Dress Glossy Stretch Shiny Glitter Silk Smooth Tight Long Sleeves Skirt Buttocks Beach Dress Plus Size
$152.11-29%

anime fetish
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$68.96-60%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Sexy Women See Through Onlyfan Embroidery Sexy Bra Cross Gather Erotic Lingerie Four Pieces Set
$36.54-55%

masturbator
Touch Male Masturbator Cup Realistic Vagina Pocket Pussy Man Masturbation Glans Blowjob Airplane Cup Sucking Sex Product for Men
$6.69

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Fancy Lingerie Transparent Bra Thongs 4-Pieces Female Underwear Erotic Lace Outfits Delicate Garter Belt Set
$14.88

suspension bondage
Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chasitity Bondage Suspension Ring BDSM Restraints MKS-08S
$99.58-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum Boat Idea - could this work?
The idea is to use an inflatable rubber boat that is long enough to accomodate one person lying flat on his back. It would be covered with a rubber or pvc sheet that is attached to the bottom of the boat from the outside and there should be a breathing tube of course. The operation would be as follows: The person enters the non-inflated boat, underneath the sheet, puts the breathing tube into a suitable position and then starts an electrical pump to inflate the boat.

In theory, the sheet is large enough to cover the flat boat and will stretch a bit to accomodate the victim. When the boat is inflated, the walls will rise and pull up the sheet. The sheet can't go up, because there is no air getting inside. The air which is trapped aeady, will be thinned, and while the air pressure outside is higher, it should go up, i.e. along the walls of the rubber boat. And when there is no air around the victim, the sheet will enclose him completely and hold him tight against the floor of the boat (we could add a mattress for comfort, an air-mattress with a little bit of air should expand too). There is one thing that this method is based upon: The flat walls have a length x, which is the overlapping length of walls and sheet. Once the walls are inflated, they will first have a circular cross section, wich has exactly the circumference of 2 times X and the sheet will cover 3/4 of that, which is 1.5x - the sheet widith has to expand by 0.5 times X because there is no air between sheet and boat, and therefore the sheet has to stay close to the boat. Of course, the air will expand a bit and this might be compensated by further inflating the walls, which then will have a circumference that is larger than 2 times X. And as soon as the walls are higher than the victims body, their tops are the highest points and the air should theoretically go there, leaving void, nothing, no space between victim, boat and sheet anywhere else.

This scenario is highly hypothetical, and I am not sure if it would work as expected. A rubber sheet might expand too much, while pvc might be too rigid. And perhaps the idea of the air gathering at the top of the walls is wrong.

I don't have a rubber boat, buying one, plus the sheet and an electrical air pump might be even more expensive than a vacuum bed, but the whole thingy would be completely innocent, if not in use and could be stowed away in a relatively small place. What do you think, how likely is this idea to work?

An obvious alternative would be an inflated rubber boat with a sheet cover and a vacuum pump sucking out the air inside. But the vacuum might have to be applied in several places at the same time, to make sure that it gets all trapped air. And the vacuum has to be maintained, the pump would have to run all the time.

Release: The hose from pump to boat should be removed and hopefully, the boat doesn't have a one-way valve (an exsting one could be disabled).

I made a drawing showing the cross section of the boat plus sheet, inflated and flattened:

boatvac.jpg   
I think a DIY vacbed (PVC or latex sheets pulled over a frame made out of PVC tubes) is a more suitable and easier to make solution. I've collected some links on the subject, will post when I get enough of info.

I see two major issues:

o- the breathing tube
o- timer (to inflate/deflate)
The breathing tube should be a flexible plastic hose, perhaps with a mouthpiece. So even if the sheet moves away, it would be long enough to keep the connection to the mouth.

The timer is as easy as for a vacuum bed. And technically, inflation and deflation are completely different processes, so it would be possible to manually control inflation and stop it at the right moment. Release could be an ice block holding a weight, which will fall down when released and pull the plug, air goes out, freedom - for example.

And yes, a vacuum bed would be much easier and probably even less expensive. I am re-inventing the wheel for fun here 😉
(22 Dec 2010, 17:48 )Strappado Wrote: I am re-inventing the wheel for fun here 😉

Aha! I love weird ideas! 😉
(22 Dec 2010, 18:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Dec 2010, 17:48 )Strappado Wrote: I am re-inventing the wheel for fun here 😉

Aha! I love weird ideas! 😉

I think this VAC bed is good for self bondage. http://www.eurocatsuits.com/airtight-latex-vacbed
it comes with a one-way automatic valve, which allows you to suck the air out , but it doesn´t let the air to go back after disconnecting or turning off the vacuum machine. use a digital timer to control the vacuum machine, leave about 4-5 minutes before start for getting in and sealing it (this is the most difficult thing to do, it is hard to get 100% sealed when doing that inside), the timer should be set to working for one minutes after starting. then you can enjoy urself....

Release: inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose. It would take atleast a few minutes to escape, but it could very easily be done.
(15 Jan 2011, 00:47 )rambits Wrote: Release: inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose. It would take at least a few minutes to escape, but it could very easily be done.

Great idea, by the way!
(15 Jan 2011, 00:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jan 2011, 00:47 )rambits Wrote: Release: inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose. It would take at least a few minutes to escape, but it could very easily be done.

Great idea, by the way!

It is a good idea, but..... doesn't it take away the fun of being utterly helpless and not able to get free until a set time?

I and others have wrestled with that issue in previous postings and never really figured out a safe and reliable method.

Agree that a vac bed (or bag - my current method) is easier and simpler to set up.

MJ
(30 Jan 2013, 12:27 )madjack Wrote:
(15 Jan 2011, 00:55 )Like Ra Wrote:

Great idea, by the way!

It is a good idea, but..... doesn't it take away the fun of being utterly helpless and not able to get free until a set time?

I and others have wrestled with that issue in previous postings and never really figured out a safe and reliable method.

Agree that a vac bed (or bag - my current method) is easier and simpler to set up.

MJ

the eurocatsuit vacbed requires you to roll up the top and then clip it shut, making it almost impossible to do solo unless you get the neck attachment and try to use that as your means of using your hands to seal it up.

vacbag is just easier. things like the bodycondom is just easier unless you buy something from like madjack which I think can be done solo (side zipper) but costs like $900 usd ☹
You can roll that type of bed up from the inside. Not as tricky as you might think either.
-------------WARNING----------
This can be dangerous!

It could suffocate you by pressure on your lungs!

Now more detail:
I built quite a good vacbed at home, so I believe to understand the pronciples of it: Basically, the vacbed extracts any air from the gap between your skin and the plastic/rubber wrap. However, the great thing about it is that once all the air is out, there is no pressure on your body anymore: It simply tightly sticks to your skin, as if it were sticky duct tape, however you can breath quite well if your head is outside or you have a good safe breathing tube.
The boat idea, however, would create a constant pressure on your body, just as if you loaded sacks of sand over your chest. I am affraid the boat could do enough pressure on you to suffocate you. Think in people that died in stampedes in stadiums - even a crowd of people pushing in one direction can suffocate you!
Building a vacbed is not difficult at all - I built quite a good one for about E20, see this link:

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...pack-style

Play safe, cheers, 😇

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea for Latex Vacuum armbinder! Vacbedbound 3 4,245 08 Dec 2015, 23:15
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , rambits (1) , Strappado (2) , stucklord (1) , Uncle (1) , white_angel (1) , wolford57 (1)