Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
Sex Dolls Full Size 158cm Silicone Love Doll for Man Adult Sexs Toys Vagina Anal Oral Lifelike Realstic Mannequins
$6050.00-84%

metelam
Metelam 23-32 MmHg Unisex Sheer Compression Stockings Knee High Toeless Open Toe Socks Support
$17.62

larpgears
EXTRA FEE
$1.21

gaff men
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

jialuowei
2022 New Arrive Women Ankle Boots 10cm High Heel Pointed-toe Spike Heels Ladies Sexy Party Shoes botas mujer
$726.00-30%

roanyer
RANYER Crossdressing Breast Forms Shemale Silicone G Cup East West Shape Transgender Cosplay Larger Boobs For Crossdresser
$650.98-52%

qiui
Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories
$16.92-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Not just steel heels...
...no...steel shoes. I'm not sure what to think about these:

B1.jpg     B2.jpg     B3.jpg     P1.jpg     2607684485_22b15146d3_b.jpg     P2.jpg   
Looks awesome. My wife (she's sitting next to me) wants to try them on 😉 I know that I can't walk on such heels, but she can.
wow me want
Wow! I can't stop looking at the photos! The buckle looks a lot further out where I imagined the ankle to be.
Where can I get a pair. Would love these 😊
I don't think you can buy them, I think they were specifically cut, welded and ground to fit one specific woman by her other half, hence the prototype and the finished article 😉
Should learn to weld then. Or I can just practice walking in my balletheels first . . .
very sexy,good
They don't look very comfortable.
Also, one of many ways to break an ankle 😕

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Daedalus (2) , intermario_gr (1) , LadyTz (1) , Like Ra (3) , mrlatex99 (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , plineking (1) , spy02 (1)