Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy top Sports Glossy Silk Skinny Yoga swim Expose the navel Thin Bodybutton short Sleeve Top
$44.07-27%

vatine
Strap On Finger Ring Vibrators for Women Nipple Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Anal Sex Toys Female Masturbator Small In Pocket
$8.94

leg binder
Hand BondageLeather Bondage Leg/Arm Binder Sex Games for Two Sexual Couples Kit Sexу Stocking Restraint Tool Submissive Cosplay
$27.30-50%

ballet high heels
1 Pair Foot Protection Silicone Toe Sleeve Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Foot Care Tools
$2.10-52%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-98) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

hentai
NSFW 3d Nipples Hentai Kimetsu No Yaiba Kanroji Mitsuri Nude Anime Sexy Mouse Pad with Wrist Big Oppai Silicone Gel Mousepad
$17.98-50%

crossdress
Silicone Fake Vagina Men's Underwear Hiding Gaff Panties Drag queen Transgender Crossdressing Crossdresser Gays Shemale
$65.29-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

bondage Challenge with tips on chaturbate
I'm looking for additional ideas for my challenge

Start with 90 minutes stuck in full latex. Bondage suit with spiked body , pink penis gag, securely fastened with chains
keys in kitchen safe and hand and feet bound with mag bound 
when someone tips , I have to add time on the locks

- [ ] Then with each tip that is 1 minute extra with a maximum of 60 minutes.
- [ ] Then with less than 10 tips also an extra 75 minutes
- [ ] Then with less than 20 tips also the 60 minutes extra fixed.
- [ ] The extra time is added to the timer by 90 minutes at the end of the timer
- [ ] The extra time just adds up

cam site link

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,412 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26

Contributors: slaafruben (1)