Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
New Melt Band With Ear Protectoer Soft Wig Band For Edges Melt Band For Lace Wigs Edge Slayer Band Elastic Band For Hair Edges
$1.31-27%

yizyif
Kids Girls Circus Ringmaster Costume Shiny Sequins Performance Jumpsuit Zipper Bodysuit Halloween Cosplay Carnival Fancy Dress
$268.86-40%

bondage restraints
Adjustable Erotic Slave Bdsm Bondage Restraint Rope Handcuffs Wrist Flirting Fetish Adults Games Sex Toys For Women Men Sex Shop
$2.27

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee Boots Side Zip Up Thin High Heels Boots Platform Party Ladies Club Shoes Woman Plus Size 41 43 46 50 52
$149.08-37%

anal vibrator
Strap On Dildo Bullet G Spot No Vibrator Magic Wand Massager Vagina Clitoris Stimulator Female Masturbator Anal Plug Butt Plug
$2.82

deep throat gag
Force Deep Throat Mouth Gag Sexulaes Toys Mouth Choke Plug Sexy BDSM Games Tools Adult Games Toys For Couples
$11.20-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin oil glossy tights pants Leggings high waist glossy pants Ninth pants shiny yoga sport Open crotch glossy sweatpants
$87.35-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)