Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear
$56.59

roanyer
Roanyer Realistic Large G Cup Breast Forms Silicone Fake Boob for Crossdresser Costumes Artificial Gaf Male to Female Drag Queen
$309.76-34%

headphone sleeping mask
Comfortable Bluetooth-compatible5.0 Earphone Sleeping Band Headphone Music Eye Mask Soft Elastic Wireless Sport Headband Headset
$6.22-30%

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

drozeno
DROZENO Women's bag 2024 new popular cross-body bag feminine leather Fanny pack
$204.36-65%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

anime bondage
EARLFAMILY 13cm x 10.8cm Anime NSFW Hentai Car Stickers Bondage Scratch Proof Decals Sunscreen Motorcycle Ass Amusing Decoration
$2.41-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Deep-throat Trainer
I don't really know where to put this exactly, but I guess this forum about fits the topic.

Today, I was looking through some stuff over on etsy and came accross something interessting: The Deepthroat Trainer by ResearchAndDesire.

deep-throat_trainer-01.webp   

According to the description it uses an optical distance sensor to track the position of one's head. And from what I found so far the WiFi-component isn't an option, but the only way to get it to work. I'm not sure how much I like that, but I guess in 2022 everything has to be connected to the Internet. There's minimally more information about what you can do with it on the website of the manufacturer: https://researchanddesire.com/how-to-use-your-trainer/.

Of course, the price tag is rather high. I haven't checked the exact shipping rates on the website, but for me, living in Western Europe, it ends up at around $200.

Contributors: Thegolor (1)