Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
APP Wearable Vibrators Telescopic Vibrating Panties Clitoral G Spot Vibration Massager Dildo Remote Sex Toys for Women Couples
$21.93

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Overall Catsuits All-purpose Jumpsuits
$55.96

shapewear
Butt Lifter Shapewear Flat Belly Panties Trainer Seamless Shorts Women Cross Body Shaping Sports Boxers Slimming Safety Pants
$35.01

shibari
Fetish Bdsm Handcuffs Bondage Shibari Cord Binding Binder Restraints Sex Toys of 10M Thicken Cotton Rope for Men Women Couples
$3.84-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waisted Faux Leather Trousers Women Push Up Pants Vegan Shiny Leather Thermal Leggings
$72.59-33%

1d oil pantyhose
Women 1D Oil Glossy Tights Shiny Ultrathin All Sheer To Waist Stretchy Silky Nylon Pantyhose High Waist Leggings Closed Crotch
$95.59-54%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Dance Unitards Child Ballet/Latin Stretch Unitard Biketard Leotard Toddler for Girls Boys Gymnastics Costume
$14.70-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

New self-bondage ideas and help wanted
Hi all

I'm seeking out some new ideas to spice up my SB sessions and wanted to see if you folks might have experiences (good or bad) to help me avoid wasting time or having a 'bad' session.

TENS units
I'm facinated by what they might offer, but simply don't know enough about them to be sure. Looking on the internet they can be very painful, but I simply want some interesting stimulation. Has anyone tried one? Can they work in a pleasurable session?

Forced to swallow if you cum
A great fantasy of mine - use all the tricks I know with timers and massagers, but add the penalty of a mouth full of cum if I get too excited. But how can I make it work?
I know I can't be fully encased as I would wish (unless you know better?).
How can I ensure that ejaculation really does bring the penalty? (I've tasted it and it's not my favourite drink by a very long way...!) I'm thinking of wide pipes to allow easy passage, but how to ensure it works? How can I lock/fix the pipes over my cock, which may not be erect all the time, and into my mouth? I've assumed I would need to be semi-inverted to enure the flow of cum into my mouth - am I right?

Err... help?

MJ
(21 Jul 2010, 21:02 )madjack Wrote: I'm seeking out some new ideas to spice up my SB sessions
Very difficult quest... I'm also working very hard on the subject.

(21 Jul 2010, 21:02 )madjack Wrote: TENS units
I'm fascinated by what they might offer, but simply don't know enough about them to be sure. Looking on the internet they can be very painful, but I simply want some interesting stimulation. Has anyone tried one? Can they work in a pleasurable session?
Electrostimulation is in my short list. No experience so far. Only one advice: http://smartstim.com/

(21 Jul 2010, 21:02 )madjack Wrote: Forced to swallow if you cum

Very popular question. I played with pipes and even auto-fellatio when I was ~14yo. Both worked, but neither effective.

Currently I use two methods:

1. Frozen cum. You have to start working on the project in advance, of course. Then put "the result" is a funnel or enema bag and connect it to a gag with a breathing tube.

2. Tight piss condom connected to a breath-through gag with a short pipe. Semi-inverted position will definitely help.
I can tell you about something that I tried once that you might can adapt for a "cum in the mouth" punishment.

Being female I obviously cannot provide my own cum, but luckily I have a friend (ok, somewhat more than a friend) willing to provide it.

Here is how I setup a session once to use this as a punishment.

I took a plastic tube (about an inch in diameter), added a tapering bottom (to about 1/4 inch) and attached a valve to the bottom of the container and then a short piece of plastic tubing from the bottom of the valve to a breath-through gag. Distance from the bottom of the container holding the cum to my mouth was only about 4 or 5 inches. I figured with the cum being a thicker,stickier kind of fluid, as short a distance as possible would be needed to get as much effect as possible.

I had tied a string to the valve arm and then to one of my ankles, such that if I were to stretch my leg to relieve any pain in it, the Line would get pulled, opening the valve and the punishment delivered. The leg I had tied to the valve was the one limb I actually did not bind, I actually had to use my own muscle force and concentration to keep my leg in position.

You could probably do something similar with the delivery device, you would just need some way to open the valve, and provide the "punishment" cum in advance. A thought on how you can use ejaculation to provide the trigger, an electric circuit (low voltage) where the moisture of the ejaculate would complete the circuit which could turn a moter that would drop a weight to open the valve, or possibly the pressure from ejactulation to trigger something that could drop the weight to open the valve. I really have no way to test the triggering aspect, so you will have to work that out yourself. eheh

I do not think I have the delivery device anymore, so I cannot provide a picture. But if there is interest in the device I could sketch it out what it looked like.
And if you do not stretch your legs - "the punishment" is not delivered? No fun? It should be delivered in any case, but probably when you are going to release yourself from the self-bondage.
(23 Jul 2010, 14:15 )Like Ra Wrote: And if you do not stretch your legs - "the punishment" is not delivered? No fun? It should be delivered in any case, but probably when you are going to release yourself from the self-bondage.

Actually, in order for me to have gotten out of that particular bondage I did need to move my leg, so I did receive the punishment at the end of the session. For that session I had used an ice lock to hold a set of keys, which when dropped I would not be able to reach them with my hands, I had to use my "free" leg to move the keys towards my hands. This of course left me with one of those "receive the punishment or stay bound" arrangements. Like the original poster, I too do not care much for the taste of cum, so I actually remained bound for awhile after the keys were available to me, in fact I tried to get the keys without receiving the punishment, I was not successful! eheh
Hey, Is it possible to draw an rough blue print. I may have an ideal in mind.
What do you mean?
(30 Jul 2010, 03:30 )Like Ra Wrote: What do you mean?

Simple. I have an idea of using a check valve for this session. The bond victim (me) would have to suck on the dildo in order to stop the cum from flowing out. If I don't suck, I will taste the bitter or sweetness of my cum. By attaching the my legs in the cum bottle, no matter what I will drink the cum. However, there is a problem. I prefer hogties. This means i would have to change my plan. My end goal is to suffer. By have a rough blue print I might be able to make/ create challenging or humiliating session.
Please post it, I think it is a great idea
HI THERE
I have found that using a condom and tape you can attach the tube to your dick in a way that whether you are hard or soft the penis will not leave the tube.
Of course the hard part is getting the stim you need to get an ejaculation to have something to swallow. If you cut a notch on the underside of the tube just large enough to tape on a vibrator or a tens pad then you can attach it to the base of the penis. It needs to be a strong vibrator to get the needed results. Works great!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Requesting self-bondage ideas JackWong25 19 6,545 06 May 2021, 19:00
Last Post: JackWong25
Forced Walk or Forced Standing Scenario Wanted LockedBoots 13 27,298 23 Feb 2013, 23:17
Last Post: Tinker D
2 new ideas shadow 3 8,167 21 Jan 2009, 01:31
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: boundandgagged69 (1) , Bubbawild (1) , CJtime (2) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (1) , susanr (2)