Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
5 Size Male Chastity Cage Device Small/Standard Cock Cage with Rings Erotics Urethral Brass Lock Locking Sex Toys for Men Adults
$5.32

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Glossy Hip Wrap Dress one-step skirt new stretch silk slip tight skirt tank top skirt long skirt sexy tight dress
$65.32-50%

vac-u-lock machine
Metal Suction Cup Adapter Suction Machine For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$32.67-37%

crossdresser silicone mask
(R-Mask 09) BJD Crossdresser Doll Silicone Cosplay Mask Full Head Girl Resin Anime HOLOlive Inugami Korone Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

crossdresser silicone body
Half Body Silicone Breast Forms Big Cup Huge Fake Boobs Tits Enhancer Cosplay for Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$162.14-28%

bondage
BDSM Heavy Duty Canvas Head Hood Thicken Handmade Face Mask Bondage Blindfold Breathable
$35.09

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Womens Skinny High Waisted Shorts Spandex Elastic Capris Workout Dance Gymnastics Ladies Fitness Dancing Shorts
$14.51-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Queen of Blood (1966)
The lady in question has a taste for shiny latex surgical gloves and an 'interesting' technique for escaping rope bondage...

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nYg1vy-aJs
[/my-youtube]
You sure it's gloves and not thick oil?
It looks like translucent rubber to me. See her fingertips here, particularly her forefinger?

Image1.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1)